47

The crowd roared with excitement as Theo shot the winning goal. They had done it, they had won. Theo smiled, remembering what it felt like on the pitch a few hours ago.

He sat in his flat, whilst 'The motto' by Drake blasted through the speakers. The flat was packed with people, everyone was celebrating the team's win. But he didn't care, he had been waiting for her to turn up.

He knew she was predrinking nextdoor but he didn't join them as the party was already in motion in his own flat.

Bodies danced on each other, the room was dark, with the low hues of red LEDs. People were drinking. Clouds of smoke engulfed the flat.

His leg bounced as he anticipated her arrival. He was nervous. He had downed multiple shots and shared a spliff with the boys after the match. He needed anything to calm himself down. He pushed away any girls who made advances towards him, as he stared at the front door waiting for her to walk through it.

"Wow you're actually serious about this" Elijah slurred, watching Theo push another blonde off of his lap.

"Theo?" Ollie shouted

"Huh?" He questioned, looking away from the door

"Don't worry, everything will work out tonight" Ollie reassured

Just as Theo was about to thank him, a new set of bodies squeezed into the kitchen. He saw Elliot, Drew, Charlie, Cap, Morgan, Jack and Daniel blend into the crowd, finding girls to dance with. They had just come from predrinks nextdoor. That's when he saw her.

His eyes bulged out of his head as he scanned her appearance. She looked good. She wore a orange bodycon thick strap dress, which just about covered her ass and showed off her chest. The orange complimented her skin tone. She wore a straight black wig, which made Theo's heart sink, remembering what he had said about her hair.

"Your girl definitely came dressed to impress tonight" Ollie admired

Theo smacked Ollie's head upside this time.

"Mate I was just observing, I'm with Aimee don't worry about me" Ollie laughed

"Wait where is Aimee, she was just her-" Ollie said, as Theo tapped his arm and pointed in Naomi's direction.

The two girls were hugging each other. The boys looked at each other confused. The plan hadn't started and Aimee had no knowledge of what she was even meant to do yet.

"Baby, this is Naomi! The one on my course" Aimee beamed, pulling Naomi and the girls over to them

"Naomi, yeah? Oh wow I've heard a lot about you... from numerous sources" Ollie smiled, mumbling the last bit

Naomi smiled back at Ollie. She heard a lot about him from Aimee. The same Aimee who was on her course and came to her birthday party. They had gotten a lot closer.

"Hey Naomi, I'm Elijah" Elijah introduced himself, as he held Tiana

"Hey" Naomi replied, winking at Tiana in admiration for her choice

"And I'm Seb" Seb stated, putting his arm territorially around Naomi's waist, pushing himself into the conversation

"Alright mate, you good?" Ollie fake smiled, as he set the plan in motion

Theo couldn't talk. He stood frozen as he looked at Naomi. She definitely always looked good when they went out but tonight was a whole new level. It was as if she wanted to make him jealous.

 It was as if she wanted to make him jealous

Aimee