19

They drove in comfortable silence, with music in the background. His left hand made its way onto her thigh. Gripping it. Naomi watched the city she now called home fly by her as they drove down the empty streets.

"Are you finally going to tell me where you're taking me?" she questioned

Quickly glancing at Naomi and to see her brown eyes watching him, he smiled, shaking his head and looked straight back at the road.

Naomi slumped herself in her seat, defeated. He wasn't going to tell her.

Suddenly, she got an idea to take that smile right off his face.

She removed his hand off of her thigh.

Before he could react, she extended her seatbelt and outstretched her arm.

Carefully, she placed her hand onto his thigh, trailing it upwards all the way to his crotch and began to palm his dick through his jogging bottoms.

Seb cleared his throat at the action. "Naomi I'm driving" he stated

"I know" she hummed, continuing to palm his dick.

"Fuck" he hissed, as she moved her hand inside the waistband of his joggers, leaving just a single layer between her hand and his dick.

Naomi felt his dick harden at the action. She smiled to herself. "Now are you going to tell me where we're going?" She questioned innocently, as if she had no idea of the impact she had on the boy who was swearing under his breath at her actions.

Seb quickly parked the car and without hesitation grabbed Naomi's hand and pulled it out from his joggers. "Don't start something you can't finish Nomi" he whispered heavily

"Who said I didn't intend on finishing?" She licked her lips as she looked at him from under her lashes.

"Fuck Naomi, you're something else...." he muttered lowly "You wanted to know where we were going, well look at where we are" He breathed out

Naomi looked out the windshield of the car and realised they were parked outside of big tescos. She screamed with excitement. She loved big tesco trips. She hadn't been in months. She wanted to hug Seb.

Naomi unclicked her seatbelt and went to hug the boy when she saw him with his eyes shut, clearly trying to calm himself down. She felt bad, she'd caused his situation.

After around five minutes of Naomi scrolling through Instagram, Seb began to get out of the car. He opened her door and helped her out of the car.

As her feet touched the ground she pulled him in for a hug. "I'm sorry" she mumbled into his chest.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we can find some time to continue what you 'intended on finishing'" he teased.

"Oh fuck off, as if you weren't about to beg me to continue" She countered, pushing the boy away and walking further ahead to the entrance of the shop.

Seb did a light jog to catch up to Naomi and hugged her from behind, kissing her forehead. The two waddled their way into the shop, still connected and laughing.