42

As Tiana and Eliza were about to come over again, Charlie quickly mixed 'Señorita' by Justin Timberlake into 'No Scrubs', making every girl in the room scream. The boys looked at them in shock as they watched all the girls gather in the middle of the kitchen, screaming out the lyrics to the song.

They sang like their lives depended on it. It was Naomi's all time favourite song. Her own mum had played it for her when she was still in the womb. She danced to it as a baby and was still dancing to it now. She could never get sick of the song.

As the girls do continued to dance and sing, Theo saw the kitchen door fly open. He quickly hit Charlie's arm to signal him to stop playing the music. Charlie abruptly cut the song off, causing all the girls to shout at him until they saw why.

Four security guards from their accommodation stood in their kitchen. Shit they all thought. They couldn't even hide anyone, they couldn't run, they were caught red handed. They were definitely going to get a fine and there was no way out of it.

"So who's party is this?" One of the security men asked

"It's mine" Naomi answered

"Yes, but I planned it, if anyone's getting a fine, it's me" Liv butted in. There was no way she was allowing her friend to get a fine on her birthday.

"If you do not live here, you need to leave now. I do not care if you're a boyfriend or a girlfriend of anyone in this flat. If you do not live here, get out" The officer warned

Everyone said their goodbyes to the flat and Naomi, as they gathered their stuff and left.

"One, two, three, four, five... six? There's six of you still here but only five rooms, who's not meant to be here?" The officer asked

Everyone looked at Seb, who stood beside Naomi. He quickly put his hands up in mock surrender, saying he was going. Before he left, he pulled Naomi in for a quick kiss.

"Happy birthday baby. I hope you had a good time, I wish I could stay with you" he whispered, as the security guard pulled them apart and he left the flat.

At the name, 'baby' Naomi frowned

She had to swallow back the distaste in her mouth at the fact that he had called her that, again. She'd already told him once before she didn't like that. And he did it again.

Maybe it was just a mistake.

"It's your birthday?" One of them questioned

"Yes" Naomi answered, confused as to why he was asking, but also it was pretty obvious considering the signs and the tiara which sat ontop of her head, which literally said 'birthday girl'.

"Okay, we don't usually do this, but since it's your birthday we won't give you a fine, or a warning. But if we find out when we leave you start this up again, we will fine you. So just try not to throw anymore parties and clean up the mess" he said as him and the rest of the security officers left the flat.

Everyone let out a breath they didn't know they were holding as they left the flat.

"Oh my god, that was lucky" Harriet said.

They all nodded in agreement.

"I need a spliff after that" Naomi suggested

"Yes, but not after your cake" she beamed, texting Eliza to bring the cake round.

"What are you on about, I don't see a cake?" Naomi answered, as everyone in flat 157 walked back into her kitchen, smiling, with Tiana carrying Naomi's birthday cake in her hands.

"You didn't think we would forget about your cake did you?" Elliot asked

Naomi looked at everyone and couldn't help but smile. They really had done all of this for her. Even if the party had ended early, she still had an amazing night. They all sung happy birthday to Naomi as she blew out her candles. She didn't wish for anything as she felt like she didn't need to.

After, they all sparked several spliffs, rotating them in their circle, whilst eating cake. They kept their volume to a minimum so that security wouldn't come back but Naomi couldn't think of anything better.