27 (mature)

1:19 AM quickly turned to 3:47 AM. The group had called it a night and decided to end the afterparty. Everyone going off to their own rooms and back to their own flats.

Eliza, Tiana, Liv and Naomi hugged each other goodnight, as this would be the first night out they would be spending in their own beds and not Naomi's. The tradition was broken. Well, for a good cause. As Liv and Naomi shut the front door to the flat and turned around, they both smiled at their boys. Joe was spending the night with Liv obviously and Seb decided to stay with Naomi. Liv and Joe said goodnight and went into her room and locked the door.

"Sooo am I going to see the infamous Naomi's bedroom" Seb mocked, imitating the first time Naomi had entered his room the night they met.

"Oh shut up Sebastian" She laughed.

Naomi opened the door to her room and walked in, letting Seb follow after her. He locked the door behind him and turned around to find Naomi already on her bed with her shoes and police hat off, sat against her head board. He took no time in taking off his own shoes and walking over to her and sitting next to her.

"Oh my gosh your skeleton makeup, we need to take it off" Naomi announced

She jumped off of her bed and into her bathroom, looking for her makeup wipes. She came out of her bathroom, walking to towards Seb who couldn't take his eyes off of her. She stood at the edge of the bed, passing Seb a makeup wipe, teasing him. He looked at the wipe as if it was a foreign object. He didn't even take it out of Naomi's hand and instead grabbed her hips and pulled her onto the bed, making her straddle him.

"The wipe is for you to take off your skeleton makeup" she smiled

"I know what a makeup wipe is, but I want you to do it, you're already in the perfect position for it" he smirked, as he moved her hips to make her grind on his hard dick.

Naomi took a sharp breath in. The movement itself made her wet. "Seb, we can't. The walls are paper thin and I don't want my flatmates to hear us" She breathed out.

Seb didn't respond, simply humming as she began to wipe off the skeleton makeup. He couldn't help but smile at the concentration on her face at the task at hand. He pushed his hips upwards to shock her, hoping to make her moan out loud.

"Mmm Seb stop" she warned as she felt his hardness rub right up against her pussy

He grabbed a hold of her hips and made her grind against him again. He didn't stop.

"Seb" she moaned, biting her lip trying to make her moan sound less like a moan, but nothing worked

"Yeah?" He innocently asked

"Let me at least finish taking this off" she reasoned

Seb smiled at her response. He stopped. Her skirt had ridden up so much he could see her red thong. He licked his lips at the sight.

Naomi had finally finished getting the last bit of paint off of Seb's face and she began to get up to go throw the wipes in the bin, well was before seb stopped her.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Going to throw the wipes in the bin" she pointed with her head at the bin under her desk

"Give me them" he said

Naomi gave the wipes to Seb hoping he wouldn't disrespect her room and drop the wipes onto the floor just to try and get into her pants.

Seb made the wipes into a ball and aimed for the bin. He surprisingly got it in, causing Naomi to raise her eyebrows at him in shock.

"I used to play basketball" he admitted