15

Naomi had danced all night and all morning, she was hungry, so was Tiana. Olivia and Eliza had fallen asleep a few hours ago in Naomi's room as it had become somewhat a tradition for the girls to fall asleep in her room after a night out.

The afterparty had died down and the boys were smoking a spliff in the kitchen. The two girls they had round earlier left due to tiredness.

Naomi and Tiana decided to join, they were already hungry, why not get the munchies. The group began to share and rotate three spliffs between them, debating on rolling up another one.

After the kitchen had been completely hotboxed in a few minutes, the group was hungry.

They began searching the cupboards and the fridge for food. They'd become an ingredient household.

Everything was meals they'd have to actually cook the food. They would of done it but in their state they didn't want to harm themselves or anyone else.

"Wait, we have left over spag bowl from last night in my flat" Tiana smiled as she remembered her lack of knowledge in proportion sizes coming in handy

"Yes!" the group cheered.

"Come on Ti, let's go get it and bring it back to the kitchen" Naomi giggled.

Naomi and Tiana stumbled their way out of the flat. With what felt like forever, the two managed to make it into the flat next door. They opened the door, walking straight to the kitchen.

They heard weird noises. They brushed it off, thinking it was the paranoia of the weed playing up. The noises got louder as they approached the kitchen. They opened the kitchen door.

That's when they saw it. The sight which made them stop in their tracks.

It wasn't the paranoia of the weed. It was real.

Tiana and Naomi stood there in shock. Naomi was paralysed.

Her eyes wide.

She couldn't move.

She didn't know what to say.

Could she even say anything?