24

After a couple more pictures were taken, along with shots of tequila, the group finally made their way down to the courtyard for the party.

"How is this even possible" Eliza asked as they looked at the courtyard filled with bodies dancing to the music provided by the DJ ontop of one of the tables.

"The strict security guards aren't working tonight so a couple of people got the word out there and this is what happened" Elliot replied

The group decided to stay together tonight. They made their way through the crowd and found a spot to dance. They were all pretty drunk, as pre drinks took place whilst they all got ready individually as putting on their costumes took more time than they anticipated.

The DJ began to play 'Did you see' by Jhus, leading to the group to get comfortable enough to start dancing. They began to rap along with the lyrics.

Everything was great, everyone was having a good time. Naomi just needed to find Seb but he said he'd meet her in the courtyard so she had plenty of time to find him.

As the song ended, 'Vice Versa' by One Acen came on. The group cheered at the good music the DJ, well uni student once again with some decks, was playing.

All of a sudden, a girl wearing next to nothing pushed her way into the middle of their group, turning towards Theo.

"Theoooo" Charlotte nagged, trying to get the boys attention.

"What Charlotte?" Theo hissed

"I thought we agreed that we were going to match, you were going to go as Hugh Hefner, hence my playboy bunny outfit" she whined, spinning herself around to show off her outfit in an attempt to look sexy.

Everyone in the group rolled their eyes at the girl. She really took the slutty side of Halloween too far. She was wearing a playboy bunny-esque bodysuit, with a bunny ears and black Air Force 1s.

"I never agreed to that" He stated

She grew red with embarrassment.

The group continued to ignore her, as they didn't want her to ruin their night with her whining. "Mate, just dump her already, she's too clingy" Charlie whispered to Theo.

Theo contemplated it. He just couldn't. Charlotte was the only girl who came over whenever he wanted. She was the only girl who never asked the question of what they were or what they were doing. He didn't need that stress or pressure of the title of being in a relationship.

Theo wordlessly grabbed the girl's wrist and spun her around, pulling her towards his chest to dance with him. He didn't want to deal with her being in a bad mood and nagging him all night so he thought a dance would shut her up.

He looked over at the boys giving him disapproving and disappointed looks. He turned to the girls, seeing Liv with her boyfriend Joe made his heart hurt. He was jealous of what they had. Joe held onto Liv's waist as she danced with him, glancing back at him every now again. They were in love.

Theo didn't believe in love. It was just something people claimed they felt. If love was real, why didn't he love his family? If love was real why hadn't he felt it before? If love was real, why couldn't anyone truly describe what they felt when they felt like they were in love?

He looked over at Naomi. He saw her texting on her phone instead of enjoying herself. It was odd, usually she'd be the one to jump ontop of one of the tables and start dancing, but this time she just wasn't. He wanted to know who she was texting. He wanted to grab her phone and make her finally look at him.