22

The lift sounded, signalling that it was now at the bottom floor. She stepped inside, smiling to herself at her interesting night. She was happy that Seb took her to Tescos. She wasn't happy that he had gotten her horny without finishing the job. But she guessed it was pay back and couldn't be pissed.

She was frustrated.

Sexually frustrated.

Very sexually frustrated after all of that.

Naomi looked at the lift, wondering why the doors hadn't closed yet. That's when she realised she hadn't even pushed her floor button yet. Floor six.

Just as the doors announced they were closing, a foot stuck it's self in the way.

She was confused as to who would be awake at this time, on a Tuesday. That's when the doors fully opened to reveal him.

Theo smirked at the sight of Naomi being in the lift.

He hadn't seen her in around a week.

A week.

A week since she saw him fucking Charlotte on the kitchen counter. It wasn't like he planned it, but he didn't think he'd barely see Naomi after it happened. Not even once, not until today.

"You alright?" He asked, as he stepped into the lift

Naomi looked at ground, refusing to look at him. She just couldn't.

"Hellooooo, Naomi I said you alright" he repeated, waving his hand infront of her face

"Yeah" she responded, softly.

That's when the lift doors closed. Fuck, she should of taken the stairs when she had the chance.

Theo was confused by her response. Usually, she was snappy and ready for anything he would throw at her, when he saw her. But this time, she was different.

"What are you doing up so late, or should I say early?" He questioned, looking her up and down at her attire, his eyes lingering on her ass a little too long.

"None of your fucking business Theo" she rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms around herself.

Floor 1

Since when did this lift take so long, she asked herself. Theo raised his hands in mock surrender at her response. He was happy, his girl was coming back.

"Jheez sorry, didn't know you were on your period" he mocked

"Wowww so if I'm not in the mood to talk to you, immediately means that I'm on my period. Just fuck off Theo" she cursed, kissing her teeth as her arms dropped from hugging herself to rubbing her temples frustratedly

Floor 2

Oh my god, will this lift just hurry up, she thought.

"Oooo she's a feisty one, ain't she" He taunted with a wink as she was back to her normal self pretty quickly

"Oh my god what is your problem with me!" She shouted

She didn't mean to shout, but my god was she frustrated. Not only with Theo, but also with seb. She was angry in the sense that she was horny and Seb wasn't doing anything about it and now she was in this lift with Theo, that was taking so long just to get back to her room.

Floor 3

"Never said I had a problem with you darling, you're the one who's been avoiding me" he countered with a smug face as he knew that would catch her off guard.

Naomi swallowed at the thought of him noticing that she was avoiding him.

"Well, wouldn't anyone, after having watched you shag some girl on a kitchen counter infront of them" she argued back

Floor 4

Theo raised his eyebrows at him hearing her finally admit to walking in on him.

"Don't act as if you didn't want to be her" He smirked

"Oh please, I'm talking to someone and I can tell you for a fact that he can definitely fuck me better than you ever could" She answered

Floor 5

"Is that a challenge Naomi?" He drawled, stepping closer to her

Her breath hitched as he walked towards her. Her words got stuck in her throat. She walked backwards. She wasn't falling for this again. She couldn't. She was talking to Seb.

Think of Seb.

"N-no it's not" she choked out

"Admit it, you want me" Theo gave her a smile as he scanned over her face.

"Don't flatter yourself" she answered

He stepped even closer to her as she backed up, refusing to let him get too close. He was slick and she wasn't giving him a second to catch her off guard.

"You think that you can just flash that signature, charming, panty dropping smile of yours and my legs will open. Right? That's it, that's how it usually goes?" she concluded, questioning him if he really thought that because she'd never be that girl and she couldn't understand why he kept talking to her like she was, or was that just his personality, a flirty fuckboy 24/7

"Panty dropping smile?" Theo acknowledged, raising his eyebrows with a small smile on playing on lips, at her thinking that of him "So you find me attractive and charming?"

"God, is that all you took from this conversation?" Naomi huffed as she realised the line between cocky and confident with Theo was very thin

"No, I also took in the fact that you didn't deny that you don't want me" he said as he closed the gap beteeen the two of them as the backs of Naomi's feet hit the lift wall, "I also took in that you like vougerism, but don't like to be called out on it, what's that - one of your kinks?" He teased

"Oh fuck off Theo I was saying anything any normal person would say" she countered looking up at him, watching the small crinkles at the corner of his eye as he smiled at her.

A genuine smile

He was amused by this. By her.

Leaning down, Theo was inches away from Naomi's lips as he said, "But you still haven't said that you don't want me"

Naomi didn't say anything as she literally couldn't even think of the words, not with Theo so close. Not with his intense stare. Not with his close proximity. Not with his signature scent flooding her senses. Not with him, being him.

Smiling at her being so flustered before him, Theo took a small step back to seem less patronising as he said his final words to her, "Now, I was only so close to because You're in my way, but I think I got my answer" he said as he walked around her, and out of the open lift doors which Naomi didn't even notice had opened.

Not with all of her attention being on theo in that moment.

What the hell?

She hadn't even heard the announcement of it being the sixth floor. Somewhere inbetween him claiming she had a vougerism kink, to his body so close to hers, they were back at their flats.

Rushing out of the lift, not to give Theo any more satisfaction in the odd lack of her composure, Naomi walked around the corner to her own flat.

Right next to flat 156's door was Theo, grabbing his own keycard for flat 157's door.

"Fuck you" she called out, wanting to have the last word because there was no way she was letting him win and think that she wanted him

"Oh I already know you want to"

"In your dreams" she quickly came back, knowing that this was getting old now. He needed to get over her moment of - weakness?

No, it couldn't be weakness because Theo didn't make her weak. He couldn't, not when-

"Oh I'll be dreaming alright" He flashed his adorning smile once again

For fuck sake, this boy had a sexual come back for just about anything.

Refusing to stoop to his level, with a huff, Naomi unlocked her flat door, throwing a middle finger up at Theo as she entered her flat.