18

It had been a week of Naomi getting to know Seb. Harriet had given Naomi's snap to him and the two had started talking to each other ever since.

It has also been a week since she'd seen Theo. She'd been avoiding him more than ever. She didn't need to face him after what she'd witnessed.

But, according to Tiana and Eliza she didn't really have to as they even lived in a flat with him and barely saw him themselves. According to Elliot, he was always at Charlotte's flat. Sounded like they were getting serious. Naomi brushed it off, not really caring for it as it didn't involve her.

Her phone notifications brought her out of her daze. It was Seb of course. He'd sent her a snap.

'Put on something comfortable, I'm coming to pick you up in 10' - Seb

Naomi smiled at the message.

'Where are you taking me?' -Naomi

'Ahhh that's a surprise but I know you're a fashion student and asking me where we're going so you could pick an appropriate outfit would be one of your tricks, so I already told you to wear something comfortable, now please get ready already'. -Seb

Naomi shook her head. He knew her too well. She was just about to knock on Liv's door to help her pick something out but she looked at the time and it was 2:36 am and thought against it. Liv liked her sleep.

Naomi opted for her white converse, grey fluffy socks, black leggings and Seb's hoodie which he'd let her borrow. It was a black nike hoodie. Just as she had finished putting her hair in two ponytails with two pieces at the front as a fringe she got a snap from Seb. It was him telling her that he was at the front door but didn't want to ring the door bell to wake up her flatmates. It was a Monday night, technically Tuesday morning after all. They did have lectures in the morning.

She crept out of her room and opened her flat front door to a delicious looking Sebastian. His curly hair was messy but it looked good. He was wearing grey joggers, white air forces and a white off white jumper. The two smiled at each other. Naomi backed up against her front door when Seb came closer to her. He kissed her on the forehead. Naomi pouted at the action, she wanted him to connect their lips. He laughed at her.

"I would kiss you, but I don't think we'd make it out of your flat, judging by the way you were looking at me" he smirked

"Oh shut up" Naomi mumbled, playfully pushing the boy away and walking ahead of him to lift to take them to the courtyard.

"Don't worry Nomi, I didn't say you weren't giving me a good view to look at as well" He teased

Naomi smiled at the nickname he'd given her and pulled him into the lift. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the lips. She was about to pull away when Seb grabbed her ass, firmly squeezing it, making it known he was just waiting for her to make the move. The two fought for dominance with their tongues. Naomi couldn't get enough of him.

DING

The lift alerted them they were now at the bottom of Naomi's block and needed to stop. The two were breathing heavily and knew they needed to stop before what Seb said previously came true.

"So where are you actually taking me?" Naomi questioned, walking towards the second set of lifts to go down to reception.

She felt Seb interlock their hands and he began to pull her the opposite direction. They were walking to another block. It wasn't his block so she was very confused. He still was yet to answer her.

The couple began to walk through the bottom floor of the block Naomi had never been inside besides to do her washing. That's when she remembered. This was the way to the car park.

Eventually, the two reached a black Range Rover. Naomi looked at him in shock. Not only was this her dream car. But how the fuck could he afford it? He had to be joking. Right?

Seb rounded the car and opened the passenger side for her. "Before you ask, yes I know it's an expensive car but it was a hand me down, my dad's old one so it wasn't that expensive" He stated.

Naomi didn't bother to ask questions as he seemed like he didn't want to talk about money and got into the car. She was in awe. It was her dream car. Everything about it she wanted. As Seb got in and started the ignition he passed her his phone.

"Pick whatever you want to listen to" he said

After pondering for it for a few moments she decided on 'break from Toronto' by PND. Naomi watched the smile appear on Seb's face when he heard the song.