CH 19: LOKE THE LION

Fort Term, in the western outskirts of Magnolia, was the current residence of a group of thieves. Their fort was a small castle, its color allowing it to camouflage with the surrounding mountains.

Until now, the thieves had been able to run rampant, not only in Magnolia but also in any surrounding towns and passing merchants. Once they were done, they would take the loot and hide in their fort, remaining hidden from the authorities and mages who came after them.

Until today.

"GHUA!!"

Another one of the thieves fell, this one under the hands of the heart-eyed Taurus who had been summoned by Lucy. In a matter of seconds, the rampaging gang of thieves was brought down just like that.

The poor guys who thought they wouldn't be discovered never expected that there would exist a mage with the nose of a dog. Not only did they receive a surprise attack, but their opponents were too strong.

Natsu slammed the head of one of the thieves against the wall, creating a crater. Looking down at the guy, Natsu sounded bored out of his mind. "But man, these guys barely even put up a fight..."

Gray wasn't much better as he stepped on another one of the thieves, the man crying waterfalls, one of his teeth missing, "Don't go robbing people when you're such weaklings!"

[Name] didn't know what to say to her two teammates, her brows twitching, "You can stop torturing them now. I doubt they can move anymore."

"Tell me that again when you let go of that guy..." Gray lowered his sight to the twisted corpse person by her feet. The guy looked like he had gone through hell and back. Compared to that guy, the ones he and Natsu dealt with were lucky.

"You think you'll get away with doing this to us?" one of the thieves didn't understand the grace of being forgotten and opened his mouth, "Devon-sama will never stand for it!"

Happy chirping in, "We beat that guy a while ago."

"I've finished over here, too." Erza appeared from the top of the staircase, a whole bunch of bodies around her. On her own, she had defeated a whole floor full of people.

"That's our Erza!"

A thief with lilac hair styled like the head of a T-Rex began shaking once he saw this scene. All his comrades, including the boss they were so proud of, had been defeated while the enemy remained intact. The fear crawled in and so did the man, trying to escape.

"You won't escape!" Erza caught the thief instantly, kicking him in the face. The thief ended with his butt pointing to the air, which Erza used for one of her feet, a shadow falling over her eyes. "Looks like you haven't had enough punishment yet."

"Oooohhh! Erza-san! Please punish me as well!" smoke practically came out of Taurus's nose and ears.

"It's not exactly a punishment if you enjoy it, is it?" Somehow, [Name] didn't sound shy or weirded out at all when she said that. In fact, she sounded as if she was talking of an everyday thing. Which, considering this team, might actually be the case.

Lucy, however, was very much embarrassed by her Celestial Spirit, "Forced Gate Closure!" The technique she had learned while fighting Sherry in Galuna Island had really come in use.

The supposedly complicated mission was finished before they could even warm up. Although the certain cavemen in the team weren't too satisfied, they still had to leave. Along with Juvia who was secretly following them.

On the way, they also met Loke. Though, the guy ended up running away from Lucy as usual. They didn't think much of it and returned to the inn where they had already rented a room for the night, thinking that the quest would have taken them a little longer.