CH 12: AKUMA NO MEGAMI VS KARA OF THE STORM

BOOM

An explosion surged from one of Phantom's towers, smoke covering the area as the tower crashed down and tore into pieces that fell into the ocean.

From the smoke, [Name] jumped out and landed on the rooftop, smirking at her opponent the moment she appeared from the damage caused.

"Ara, it seems that your guild will be also destroyed into tiny bits." the slayer smiled with her usually gentle one. Suddenly twisting into a malicious one, "How delightful~."

The blonde mage clicked her tone at the girl, "You won't be acting so conceited for long, Akuma no Megami-san. Lightning Bolt!"

A bolt of lightning shot from the white magic circle in front of her hands.

"Otto." [Name] rolled out of the way, the attack obliterating everything where it hit.

Seeing this, the slayer let out a whistle, a small bead of sweat rolling down her cheek, "Uwa, koee*(scary)... That would kill a normal person if they were hit..."

"Atarimaeda*(Of course). Because of your words toward Phantom, I'll make you pay with your life, Fairy."

"Sorry to say but something like that cannot kill me."

They locked their eyes on one another, waiting to see which one would make the first move. Their magical energy seeping out of their bodies.

[Name] launched swiftly toward Kara, her whole right fist covered in a black mist, "Eijin no... Gyouken!"

Using her lightning magic, Kara heightened her speed and moved out of the way, her whole body looking like a white lightning bolt. The place where she was just standing becoming a huge crater.

"You won't take me down with something like that either..." the Element 5 gritted her teeth, glaring sharply at the Fairy with her silver pools, "Stop holding back, you damn Fairy! Lightning Body!"

Her speed increased so much that [Name] could barely keep up with her eyes, only the specks of light could be seen. But following them wasn't enough.

In a second, Kara appeared behind [Name] and hit her in the back, shoving the girl forward.

The blonde's pigtails fluttered around her as she speeded against her opponent's figure again and again. Hitting her from all directions at high speed.

"Gha!"

The [Hair Color]ette crashed against a wall, sliding down to the ground. Letting out a cough, she rubbed her lips and held her abdomen, the wounds caused by Sol reopening once again.

Pushing away the pain, she stood up slowly, "That speed is really something... daga..."

She extended her arms to the sides, small particles of light surrounding her. Her [Eye Color] orbs glowing dangerously, "It's nothing compared to Laxus's."

The light spheres shot forward to where Kara was, the woman trying to quickly avoid them but there were too many to move out of the way of them all.

"Ugh..." the Phantom grunted as she held her arm, some of the spheres having pierced her skin even in her lightning form, "Damn you..."

"I told you before, didn't I? You guys cannot defeat Fairy Tail."

Kara's lips quirking upwards, "We'll see about that... After all, your little guild and friends don't have much time left."

With widened eyes, [Name] whipped around to where the cannon was at, feeling and seeing the great amount of magic being accumulated at the tip.

"2 minutes left until the launch of Jupiter!"