CH 25: PLEASE, SAVE ERZA

"Hello? Hello?! Wake up already!"

"Gha! Why are you beating me up?!" Wally sat up with a start, holding his burning cheeks that were already bulging and red. He was so miserable. First Millianna dragged him through the ground and now he was beaten by Erza's new friend.

[Name] was crouching down in front of him. Hearing his question, she lifted a brow. "If you had woken up earlier, I wouldn't have to. It's your fault."

"My fault?!"

"Wally, let's go. We have to find Simon and Sho." Millianna urged him. She was woken up easily. [Name] just had to say there was a crowd of cute kitties hanging around and that was the end of it.

Wally stood up and looked around, his sight falling on the beaten Serissa, "You... did it. It's over?"

[Name] moved to leave the large hall, "Aa. Let's go. Your transmission with Simon is still down, right? We have to find him and the others. If Etherion is launched, we're done for."

[Name]'s expression was grave, but not because the Etherion would rain upon them soon. She had examined this tower right before Serissa attacked her and noticed what Jellal really wanted to do. I can't believe he had planned all of this. If that's the case, then is that person on Jellal's side? Did they plan this together?

Millianna and Wally unconsciously followed behind. It wasn't until after they saw themselves running behind [Name] that they looked at one another, asking with their eyes why they were doing as their enemy was telling them.

Wally shrugged, She saved us... right? Plus, it's true that Jellal has gone mad and is going to let us all die.

Millianna nodded as if understanding everything Wally had said with his eyes. Their faces were so expressive, lacking any scheming. How these guys turned into villains was beyond [Name].

[Name] didn't think there was any point in saying anything. Simon knew how to talk their language better.

The running in circles wasn't completely in vain. Since all parties that remained were trying to reach the top, they would all head toward the staircase outside.

[Name] asked Wally and Millianna to lead the way toward the spiraling staircase outside and waited for a while. If no one came, then she would keep going up on her own. Luckily, Simon soon appeared in her sight with Natsu on his back.

"Simon!" Wally and Millianna went toward him. They had countless questions but no idea of where to begin. Things had taken a turn somewhere and they still weren't sure of when that happened.

"I'll explain in a second. Just give me a moment." Simon stepped closer to [Name], placing the unconscious Natsu against the wall beside her.

[Name] kneeled beside Natsu, "What exactly happened to him?"

"He met one of the Trinity Raven, Fukuro. Gray defeated Fukuro but not before Natsu was left in this state. Gray is in no condition to continue fighting, so I asked that blue cat to take him to a boat and wait for the others to escape."

[Name] didn't need to ask who this Trinity Raven were. She had heard of the group and along with what Jellal said about Heaven's Game, those were probably the people he hired to fight for his side. Other than Serissa, Jellal never trusted any of his old friends. Though, Serissa wasn't one of his old friends either.

"Salamander was left like this? Just how strong are those guys?" Wally gulped.

"By the way..." [Name] stood back up and looked at the three, "Do any of you know anything about Serissa, the plant mage working for Jellal?"