CH 5: ARRESTED?!

The Kingdom of Fiore...

A neutral country of 17 million people. It is a world of 0magic. Magic is bought and sold there every day. It is an integral part of people's lives. And there are those who use magic as their occupation.

Those people are referred to as wizards. 

The wizards belong to various guilds and perform jobs on commission. There are large number of guilds within the country.

And in a certain city there lies a certain guild. A guild from which various legends were once born... Or rather, will continue to be born long into the future... And its name is:

Fairy Tail

While what Fairy Tail had done was to stop a dangerous evil, the Magic Council discussed how to handle them once again.

"Eisenwald may have been destroyed, but the root of the problem still remains unresolved." spoke one of the members of the Council as they all stood in a floating, blue magic circle that covered the whole room.

Another one of them continuing, "The number of Yami Guilds rival that of the stars themselves."

"Then we should come up with a plan to wipe them all out at once." suggested a younger male, another retorting, "But, how?"

"I will not stand for Zeref's magic falling into their hands again!" interjected Org with a scowl, holding a cracked Lullaby in a sealed crystal box.

Seeing his point, but at the same time not seeing the solution, Yajima asked, "And how was it that they obtained such magic so easily in the first place?"

"Blame goes all the way up to the administrative level." replied Michello.

"At any rate..." interrupted Siegrain, arms crossed and a smirk decorating his face, "It seems like this time we were saved by that thorn in our sides, Fairy Tail."

Ultear hiding her own grin with the sleeve of her kimono, "They destroyed a whole Yami Guild with just 5 or 6 people. Sugoi yo ne*(Impressive)."

As the members began murmuring amongst themselves, the blue-haired youngster cut in, "I know it's not something you want to accept, but that's reality. We would be in dire straits if the Lullaby had actually killed those Guild Masters. It would have cost the heads of many of us standing here."

"Fool! You intend to lay blame even on the Council itself?" exclaimed Leiji, Org glaring at the youngest in the room, "Enough of this! Their tendency for wanton destruction gives me headaches! This time too!"

The smirk on Siegrain's face widened, "Although... are you sure you want to?" At that, the other members, except Yajima and Ultear, looked at the blue-haired man in puzzlement. Siegrain continuing without a care, "Picking a fight with Fairy Tail means picking a fight with that bakemono."

The wizards sweated slightly, gritting their teeth.

Suddenly the Chairman decided to interject, brushing his beard as he stayed in the shadows, "I definitely do not want to lose her help, less so to make an enemy out of her. Mmm... I suppose there's no choice but to find another solution."

"Yes... We must repay them for their kindness." a shadow covered Siegrain's eyes as all the pieces kept falling into place.