CH 4: LULLABY

The Kingdom of Fiore...

A neutral country of 17 million people. It is a world of magic. Magic is bought and sold there every day. It is an integral part of people's lives. And there are those who use magic as their occupation.

Those people are referred to as wizards. 

The wizards belong to various guilds and perform jobs on commission. There are large number of guilds within the country.

And in a certain city, there lies a certain guild. A guild from which various legends were once born... Or rather, will continue to be born long into the future... And its name is:

Fairy Tail!

Following the train tracks, the Fairy Tail team got to the Kunugi Station where they found out that Eisenwald had stolen the train and taken control of the tracks.

"I could understand getting on a cart or a boat, but a train?" wondered Lucy from inside the car, Happy immediately agreeing, "Hai! What's the benefit of escaping on a train that can only run on rails?"

"It's fast, however." mentioned Erza, looking out the window. A naked Gray picking up, "Those guys from Eisenwald must be in a big hurry for some reason then, you think?"

"Why you strip?"

[Name] wasn't too convinced though, "Something just feels weird about this whole thing. What are they planning on accomplishing really?"

"The army is already on the move, so is just a matter of time until they get arrested." tried to reassure the Celestial Mage, mostly herself.

The [Hair Color] haired woman glanced at the scene with a frown, "I hope so..."

With that, [Name] drove the car as quickly as possible towards the next station. Going through the city and destroying stands, I have to get Lullaby before anyone else gets their hands on it.

"[Name], you're going too fast! The SE plug is inflating!" yelled Gray from the top of the car.

"Gomen, but I can't! We cannot allow Eisenwald to have such a weapon like Lullaby! How many lives could be lost if used by the wrong people?!" fired back the wizard.

Highly worried for the girl, Erza joined in, "What are you going to do when we get there and you don't have any magical power left?! You would be completely defenseless!"

"It doesn't matter. Er-chan, you brought us with you for a reason. I'm not the only one who is going to be standing against them, remember? I know I can count on you lot." grinned the [Eye Color] eyed girl, turning back to the road.

As they closed in to the Oshibana Station, they finally saw it. The smoke rising from the building and all the people surrounding it.

"Please stand back! There has been a train derailment! We can't let you into the station! Please stand back!" announced one of the workers as the civilians surrounded them.

Then, Erza came from behind, "You! What's the situation inside?"

"Who the heck are you-?"

The redhead punched him, going to the next. Asking the same question and then hitting him just the same when he took too long. The cycle continuing.

"Guess she doesn't have use for people who don't answer promptly." sweatdropped the blonde.

"You know her better now." muttered the other two, Natsu unconscious on [Name]'s shoulders.