CH 14: DRAGON VS. DRAGON

Trying to find the rest of her comrades wasn't the most fun for [Full Name] currently. She had wounds from Sol's attack when she was kidnapped, then was beaten up by Jose while in the Sky Tower and at that time she was wearing the magic sealing cuffs so she couldn't defend herself, and now Kara had given her a wound that would be mortal for most people.

Let's just say, that the condition of her body wasn't currently the greatest.

The Kagi wouldn't let her die but it wouldn't heal her either so she could only endure to avoid falling unconscious. Until he was back, she couldn't afford to go to sleep. Not yet.

Hurry it up, Mystogan, or I might beat the crap outta you...!

Holding her injured torso, she walked down the hall with the support of the wall. Sharpening her ears for the slightest of sounds as she tried to sense all the souls in the area clearly.

She could already tell that Sol and Juvia had been defeated, which meant there was only one Element 5 left. Aria of the Sky. Once he was taken down, then Abyss Break couldn't be activated and the only person who possessed the spell to destroy others' magic would not be a problem anymore.

Though more than anything, she didn't like the face of the person who had harmed her Master.

Pushing the pain away the most she could, [Name] followed where her senses were indicating Aria was located at. Quickening her steps when she felt a certain someone was also there.

"Let me give you the same suffering I gave Makarov."

She could distinctly hear Aria from her place down the hall, his words only angering her even more to the point her knuckles had turned white from how much she was tightening her fists. "That bastard..."

"Airspace... Ruin!"

"GHAAA!!!!"

Screams came from the room, screams which were clearly Natsu's. He was now trapped in Aria's spell, unable to move or fight back as his magic was being sucked out of him.

For a wizard, magic was practically their life force. Without it, they were quite likely to die. Even if they survived, their bodies would be too weak to even move so they would just become a shell of their former selves unless they were able to recuperate their magic.

That's what Aria had done to Makarov and now was trying to do to Natsu.

"The sadness!" the Phantom sobbed like always for whatever reason, streams of tears rolling down his cheeks, "No matter the wizard, inside this airspace their magical power will empty!"

Pain coursed through Natsu's body, screams escaping his lips as he began feeling weaker and weaker with every passing second, "My power... it's being sucked out..."

"Natsu!" cried out Happy. The poor thing only able to watch how his friend was suffering, but he was too weak to save him from someone like Aria.

The Dragon Slayer glared into nothing, a light glowing in the center of his orbs as he groaned, "Damn it all..."

Suddenly, Erza and [Name] appeared out of nowhere and kicked Aria in the face, the man vanishing into thin air. Both women stood side by side, their hardened pools trained on the distance. Aria just seemed to like pissing them off more and more.

"Kaachan! Erza!" cheered Happy, glad that someone had saved his partner, while Natsu struggled to rise from the floor. The Dragon Slayer remembered that Erza had been terribly hurt by Jupiter and that [Name] already had a couple of scars in her abdomen. He knew they were both in a bad condition before and with his keen nose, he could smell the blood which proved that their wounds had reopened. "Oi, is it okay for you two to move with those injuries?"