CH 3: THE ARMORED WIZARD

The Kingdom of Fiore...

A neutral country of 17 million people. It is a world of magic. Magic is bought and sold there every day. It is an integral part of people's lives. And there are those who use magic as their occupation.

Those people are referred to as wizards. 

The wizards belong to various guilds and perform jobs on commission. There are large number of guilds within the country.

And in a certain city, there lies a certain guild. A guild from which various legends were once born... Or rather, will continue to be born long into the future... And its name is:

Fairy Tail!

Natsu and Lucy returned from the mission absolutely penniless and no money meant no food or rent, which is why Lucy now stood in front of the board looking for a job.

Seeing the blonde, Mirajane approached her, "If you find anything that interests you, let me know. Since Master is off at the regular meeting."

At her confused look, [Name] chuckled lightly and explained as she approached her, "You see, Lucy, this is a meeting where Guild Masters from all over Fiore get together and offer a regular report on their guild."

"It's different than the council meetings, though." said Mira, to what the [Hair Color] haired wizard agreed with a grunt, not liking to speak about those guys.

With a gentle smile, the blue-eyed albino asked Reedus, the painter in the guild, for one of his Light Pens. With it in hand, Mira wrote a diagram in the air, showing Lucy all about the system in the Magic World.

"The people on top of the Magic World are the 10 members of the Council, connected with the government. Their job is to bring order to everything that goes on in the Magic World. And on the chance that a wizard commits a crime, they pass judgment on them." began Mira.

[Name] picking up, "Right below them are the Guild Masters. They circulate the decrees of the Council, smooth communications between guilds, and keep us unified. It's a pretty tough job for our old Master."

"I had no idea that the guilds were connected like that." muttered the Celestial Mage, to what Mirajane turned serious, "Keeping the guilds in alliance is very important. If you're not careful..."

"People from the darkness will get you!" Natsu scared the blonde, laughing at her reaction together with [Name]. The [Hair Color]ette then explaining, "But they do exist, you know. They belong to the Yami Guild, simply put, guilds that don't belong to the league and just do whatever they want. They are involved in all kind of illegal activities."

Lucy stared at them warily after such conversation, frightened with the information she had just found out. Her mind being dragged somewhere else when Loke began flirting with her, only to run off when he found out she was a Celestial Wizard.

The blonde stared the way he went dumfounded, "What just happened?"

"For some reason, that guy doesn't like Seirei Madoushi, so don't take it personally." responded [Name], narrowing her eyes as his retreating form, feeling the strange magic body.

"There's a rumor that he had some women trouble a while back." giggled Mira.

Meanwhile, Natsu and Gray began another one of their foolish fights, breaking a bunch of stuff in their wake.