CH 15: THE GUILD FALLS APART

Their fists met, a powerful magical force blowing everything around them. Using their elements, they jumped to the sky and continued battling above the Phantom guild. Punching and kicking in the middle of the air. Their movements so fast that those still inside the building could barely see them.

They landed on top of the roof, headbutting. They kept on sending punches and kicks, destroying parts of the building one after the other. The ruble falling around those inside who could only move out of the way to escape getting crushed to death. With the roof getting destroyed, the battered dragons ended back on the floor where they had begun face-to-face.

"Gajeel's getting beaten down!" gasped a female Phantom. A bald dark-skinned man beside her arguing back, "No, but look! Salamander's also outta breathe!"

Suddenly, Gajeel crouched down and grabbed the metal scraps on the floor, swallowing it down as if it was normal food. His teeth easily biting into it.

"That's so not fair!" tick marks covered Natsu's head, "Don't eat by yourself!"

"Shuddup!" mumbled the raven-haired man while still munching down on the iron. Lucy watching him in bewilderment, thinking back to what she had said when she first heard of the Iron Dragon Gajeel, "He really does eat iron..."

"Does it taste good?" blue lines forming on Happy's face.

"Does that really mattered?" said [Name].

Lips quirking up, Gajeel shouted, "Now that I've eaten, I'm all fired up!"

"Don't copy me!"

The green light around Gajeel grew brighter.

"What? He's suddenly full of energy!" exclaimed the Celestial Mage, the blue cat explaining, "Slayer type wizards can restore their energy and power up by eating their respective element!"

"Then Natsu needs to eat fire!" spoke Lucy, but that's when she finally understood. Her reaction not passing the [Hair Color]ette eyes, "The only flames around were made by Natsu's magic. However, Slayer Mages cannot eat their own magic."

Understanding the predicament their friend was in, Lucy could only ball her fists, "Son'na... What should he do?"

"I'll tear you to shreds!" Gajeel pointed his long nails at Natsu, a green magic circle appearing at the tip of his right fingers. "Tetsuryuusou: Kishin!"

Tiny steel spears flew in Natsu's direction, piercing his skin everywhere. The countess attacks coming from everywhere and delaying Natsu from avoiding them, more so with how tired he already was.

With the situation in hand, Lucy searched inside her skirt pocket for one of her keys, "Fire, fire... Did I have a fire spirit? Ah!" Sokka... I lost my keys.

She pursed her lips at the remembrance of when her keys were abandoned in the safe house she had been taken to by Reedus after Gajeel had attacked her. The only one I have on hand is the new one, Sagittarius. I haven't made a contract yet, but... "But this is the only chance we've got! I am linked to the path to the world of Celestial Spirits! Now! O Seirei, answer my call and pass through the Gate! Hirake! Shinbakyuu no Tobira, Sagittarius!"

A light appeared with her call and a figure began to form. The head of a horse. An arch and arrows. Just like Sagittarius looked in their imagination.

Or not exactly.

In place of a centaur, what stood there was a man with the costume of a horse. The man saluting to the Celestial Mage like a soldier, "I am here! Moshimoshi!"