CH 22: TITANIA'S TEARS

"Blockhead! Blocky! Where are you?!!!" Clearly, a rematch was the only thing going through Natsu's mind. This guy, maybe he was just that confident that Erza and Happy would be fine.

"Don't yell so loudly!" Lucy tried to cover Natsu's mouth, not that it worked very well. Neither did anyone else in the team seem to care anymore.

"We already made such a ruckus downstairs. There's no point in sneaking around now." said Gray with a drumstick in his mouth.

"They even opened the door for us. It doesn't look like they take us seriously, so they shouldn't try using hostages." said [Name] with a drumstick also in her mouth.

While Natsu just had a whole plate of drumsticks in his mouth.

Juvia wasn't as messy as the others and didn't hold food directly in her hands, but she had no problem with joining them at the table full of delicacies and digging in.

Just Lucy remained. "What are you eating?!"

"It looks like a meal has been prepared." Virgo, not having yet returned to the Spirit World, was more than happy to state the obvious. "Shall we partake, Hime?"

"Um, look here..."

[Name] waved at Lucy, motioning for her to join them, "Don't worry so much, Lucy. That passageway we came through could have only been opened from the inside and the eyes of that sculpture were lacrimas that send present time video somewhere else. The big boss of this tower already knows we're here, but they went and served us food. It shows that they don't care that much about us."

Lucy deadpanned, "I'm pretty sure that food wasn't served for us... However, why would they just let us in? Just because they underestimate us?"

"Maybe they want to challenge us?" muttered Gray with his mouth stuffed.

"A challenge?" Lucy held her chin, not sure of what to think.

"Oh, yes, Hime. Do you think it is appropriate to eat in such attire?"

"Appropriate?" Lucy covered herself, turning pale when she saw Virgo's red eyes and twitching fingers. Though, not sure what she was covering since she was in her swimsuit.

That white swimsuit had left quite the impression on the guards they had fought against. Even if they had preferred the maid in the end.

Virgo didn't care about the retreating Lucy, "Let us change those clothes."

"Wait! Right here?!"

"Oi, oi..."

"Gray-sama! Don't look!"

[Name] clapped her hands, finally understanding, "Oh, so that's why Juvia always misunderstands and calls Lucy her love rival."

Natsu swallowed everything in his mouth, not getting it, "Why? She's just changing..."

"Ah, Natsu, Natsu. You're such an idiot."

When Virgo was done, Lucy wasn't that angry or embarrassed anymore. The swimsuit was gone and in its stead was a green halter dress with all kinds of other colors embroidered on it. The dress was divided into two parts. The long, creamy dress underneath that was simple and with no other decorations, and the green dress on top that was split open in the middle, showing the creamy dress underneath. In the chest, where the string-like straps were connected with the rest of the dress, was a white ribbon.

The dress also came with some white laces that were tied on the upper arms and red ribbons that were placed around the wrists. There was also a green bandana and heeled sandals. Overall, it gave off a bit of a tropical vibe.