CH 6: GALUNA ISLAND

It was the middle of the night when [Full Name] entered her house exhausted, her tired body leaning against the door as she let out a sigh and stretched. As always, the Council had given her some work that took forever and she had just finished it.

Her [Hair Color] strands of hair which were usually neat were now messily falling on her shoulders and back. Only ger bangs being held to the side by two small black pins.

As she walked, the bells on her clothes ringed brightly. One was in the chocker she was wearing and four more were part of her dress.

Around her chest area, the cloth was black with a white flower at the upper part. Below it, the rest of the dress was white with blue engravings around the borders of each of the two skirts and of the ruffle around her waist which separated the upper part from the skirt. The bells hung from a separate light blue thread from the black cloth in her chest area in a row. The threat of the outside reached to her knees while those inside were only to the length of her elbows. Over the dress was a cute black jacket with wide sleeves. White flowers embroidered on the sleeves.

In contrast, her feet were only wearing a simple pair of white high heels that were killing her by now.

Noting the silence that remained in the house even after the noise she made, the [Hair Color] haired girl looked around and walked into the Livingroom, flipping the lights on, "Are those two sleeping already?"

But the moment she stepped in, her eyes twitched at the gigantic signal pointing to a letter on the table. "FOR [NAME]. DON'T GET ANGRY."

"Sighhh... What did they do this time?" the God Devil Slayer rubbed her head and took the piece of paper. With every word she read, her hold on the paper tightened and fire surrounded her.

"Yo, [Name]. Happy and I are going to an S class quest with Lucy. We are gonna do a perfect job and then we'll be able to go to the second floor, too. We'll be back in a couple days."

The letter was crushed in her hands as [Name] glared down at it, "You are dead."

Not wasting any more time, the wizard stomped towards the guild in rage and stood in front of the Master with a dark smile, "Ne, Master, when were you planning on telling me?"

"W-What do you mean exactly?" sweated Makarov as he tried to drink normally.

"This!!" she showed him the paper, the dark aura around her growing, "Natsu and Happy went on an S class quest! Where did they go?!"

Trying to reassure her, Mira placed her hands on [Name]'s shoulders and chuckled, "There's no need to worry. Gray went to bring them back, after all, and Erza is going to leave right now."

"I'm going, too." she stated firmly, her [Eye Color] orbs not leaving room for protest.

Before the white-haired woman could say anything, the older man replied, "They went to the cursed island, Galuna. Erza should still be packing her things, so hurry it up."

"H-Hai." not saying anything else, [Name] ran off towards Fairy Hills to meet with the armored woman.

Watching her retreating figure, Mirajane turned towards the Master in worry, "Is it really alright for [Name]-chan to go? We were trying to keep it secret for a reason."

Makarov hummed in thought, letting out a sigh, "Aa. Something tells me that it's best if she goes. Either way, I prefer [Name] taking her anger out on Natsu rather than us..."

"Mou, Master." the woman looked down at the older man disapprovingly with her hands on her hips. Mira crossed her arms with a pout, then her blue pools turned towards the door with a small frown, "The Island of Demons, suffering under a curse. Will she really be alright?"