CH 11: 15 MINUTES!

[Name] walked down the stairs to the guild's basement wearing new set of clean clothes given to her by Mira. A couple of bandages here and there from Jose's attack in the Sky Cell. The wound on her torso already cleaned up and taken care of.

Surprisingly, the snowy-haired woman had some clothes that were quite to the slayer's taste so she had no complaints. They weren't girly like the new gowns Mira wore or all-out badass like the ones she used before. They were quite cute though.

The shirt was a button-up one of brownish red, the collar in the form of a triangle pointing up. The upper part of the skirt was a light brown with the lower border having a thin golden line and a couple of stars while the upper part was hidden by the shirt. Over them was a red and yellow coat that reached below the short skirt and was tied around the waists by a belt. The sleeves only reached to above her elbows and ended with a couple of black ruffles. Black fingerless gloves around her wrists. The clothes also came with red boots and black and golden thigh-high socks.

She walked to Mira's side at the back of the room, smiling appreciatively at her, "Thank you for the clothes. I'll try to get them back to you in one piece."

"It's alright. I know there's no way that will happen." the albino shook her head, a knowing grin forming on her face, already expecting the clothes to be torn to tatters because of the girl's recklessness.

The slayer turning away and warily chuckling awkwardly, "By the way, where is Master? I heard he was injured..."

"Ah, Bisca and Alzack took him to Porlyusica-san. I'm sure she will make sure he's fine." tried to reassure Mirajane.

[Name] held a fist to her chest, remembering how she had heard Makarov's call before when she was captured. There was no way he would have been so easily defeated even if he was against another one of the Ten Saints. Unless he was distracted. Unless he was distracted by her.

The guilt was eating away at her, but at the same time, she knew there was someone else in here who was feeling even worse because of the situation.

After Natsu had brought [Name] back, Lucy had told everyone the truth. That she was Lucy Heartfilia and that Phantom Lord was after her by orders of her father whom she had run away from.

Although, no one had been able to say a thing. Not when she had broken down in tears.

"Gomen... Gomen. This is all... This is all my fault! But I still want to be in the guild... I love Fairy Tail!"

Everyone there understood that feeling since, for most of them, Fairy Tail had been the only family they had known or the only one they had left.

[Name] herself was the same.

It was one of the reasons she had forced herself to believe that those guys were gone and were never going to find her. That she was safe.

She just wanted to believe she could stay in the guild forever.

Her [Eye Color] orbs trailed to where the Celestial Mage had been silently sitting on top of a barrel for a while without uttering a word, her head down and her ears catching what the others said.

"Argh, kuso!!"

"I can't believe we had to retreat!"

"This sucks!"

"And we didn't get revenge for the guild, nor Levy and the others..."

Leaving the silver-haired girl's side after Mira said she had something to take care of, the God Devil Slayer stepped closer to Lucy. Natsu and Happy standing right beside her, the former leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.