CH 13: DON'T LEAVE ME

Fairy Tail's building had not changed much in the last 100 years of its existence. Even six years ago when most of the new generation were nothing but brats, it was still the same. It's not like any of them minded though since they loved their home.

Not to mention that most of their earnings went to repairs because of the destruction they caused.

And because of that same destruction, [Full Name] had to constantly go to ERA when called by the Magic Council. Even in the year X778 when she was just an eleven-year-old, she had to go and do jobs for those old men so that they would leave the guild alone.

Her main job being to gather information from prisoners. Something she was quite talented at even without touching a hair of their bodies.

Those in the Council considered it torture since the prisoners cried like babies when she was done with them, but they had no real knowledge of what she said to them.

Though it was that same mystery what kept the Council on their toes and that's exactly what she wanted.

Coming back from another one of those trips, [Name] entered the guild hall and everyone more than happily greeted her as she walked past them. Her roman style white dress with golden embroidery fluttering around her.

A young Natsu coming out of nowhere and pulling her into a hug, "You're finally back! Why did you take so long with that bunch of old bastards?"

"Gomen. The prisoner was kinda hard to crack." tried to apologize the girl after being met by his pouty face. He was trying to look angry, but it was anything but and she couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"What are you laughing at?!" he bared his fangs but she just laughed louder, waving a hand in front of her face as tears formed on the corners of her eyes, "Gomen, gomen. It's just hard to take you seriously when you make that face."

Natsu tilting his head to the side in confusion, "What face?"

"One of a complete idiot, Natsu." answered someone else, the voice not being one [Name] recognized nor did she recognize the soul or magic of the person.

"Who are you calling an idiot, Mira?! The only idiot here is you!" yelled back the boy, his tiny finger pointing to a girl who was taller than the two of them with long white hair tied in a ponytail. Blue eyes sharp as she smirked cockily at them. Her clothes dark and kind of revealing for her age.

"Mira...? Are you a new member?" wondered [Name] as she watched the unknown person, discreetly staring around as she felt another two strange souls that were most probably Mira's siblings.

The snowy-haired girl pointed to herself with her thumb as she greeted the younger female, "That's right. So you're also a member here, eh?"

The Dragon Slayer proudly moving forward, "You bet! [Name] is one of the strongest wizards in the whole guild. She can beat you with her eyes closed and hands tied."

"There's no need to exaggerate..." sweatdropped [Name], trying to stop her friend. His words having already riled up the newest addition who was watching the God Devil Slayer like a predator who was planning on devouring her whole.

"Mira-nee, stop doing that."

Another voice joined them, this time being a younger girl of [Name]'s age with the same eyes and hair color as Mirajane, except her orbs were rounder and kinder and her short locks only framed her face. A plain pink dress covering her small form. The female slayer being able to immediately tell they were sisters.

The younger albino stood between them like a wall, arm extended to the sides, "Please stop picking fights with everyone. We just came here."

"Tch. I'm just having fun, Lisanna." Mira clicked her tongue, crossing her arms as she walked away from them.