CH 2: DEAR KABY

The Kingdom of Fiore...

A neutral country of 17 million people. It is a world of magic. Magic is bought and sold there every day. It is an integral part of people's lives. And there are those who use magic as their occupation.

Those people are referred to as wizards. 

The wizards belong to various guilds and perform jobs on commission. There are large number of guilds within the country.

And in a certain city, there lies a certain guild. A guild from which various legends were once born... Or rather, will continue to be born long into the future... And its name is:

Fairy Tail

"Baka! You went too far again!" [Name] punched Natsu on the head, tick marks all over her head.

Natsu glanced at her with a pout, rubbing his head, "My bad."

The fight with the Vanish Brothers had left the whole house nearly destroyed, something that tends to happen when Fairy Tail is involved.

"Sigh. Let's just go find Happy and Lucy." said [Name], not able to stay angry at him for too long.

Before they could begin searching for the blonde and cat, the ground suddenly shook as the giant maid moved and stood up. Her eyes shone brightly, a magic circle appearing below her feet and she started disappearing.

"No, you won't!" yelled the Dragon Slayer, grabbing the giant. Panicking at his move, the [Hair Color] haired wizard jumped next to him, "What the hell are you doing?!"

A light covered the three of them and they vanished, their bodies going through some kind of portal.

In a second, they all appeared in the tunnels underground with Lucy, Happy, and Everlue, all of them looking at [Name] and Natsu dumbfounded, not believing what they had just seen.

"Natsu! [Name]!"

"Why are they with Virgo?" cried out the duke.

Lucy wasn't much different, stunned at the events, "How...?!"

The pink haired mage looked around in confusion, not sure of what had just happened, "After she started moving again, I went to get her and... I don't have a clue!"

"We teleported with her?!" gasped [Name].

Lucy stared at both of them in disbelief, noting their fists holding onto the maid's clothes, "Get her... You mean you grabbed her, right? Don't tell me, you two, humans, passed through the Spirit World with her?! Arienaide!!"

"Lucy, what should we do?"

Regaining her senses, the blonde immediately told them to get rid of Virgo, Everlue ordering the Celestial Spirit to eliminate all of the young wizards immediately.

With a roar, Virgo launched a punch at them, Natsu and [Name] jumping off quickly. Once they landed, the male punched his fists together, flames covering him, "I'll blow you away! Karyuu no Houkou!"

Easily, Natsu punched Virgo onto the ground and defeated her.

Using her chance, Lucy wrapped Everlue with her whip and threw him at her Celestial Spirit, Cancer. In a flash, the Spirit cut off all the man's hair and left him crying on the floor.

It seemed like the battle was finally over. But before they could cheer, the mansion got swallowed by the ground and completely demolished under them.