Dabi x noise Sensitive reader ~be quite~

Dabi prospective

"Dabi" (u) calls in her soft voice and I hum in response "I was thinking that-" before (u) can finish her sentence the door slams open making her jump and Shigaraki walks in grumbling under his breath while I glare at him "What's got you in such a bad mood?" Twice ask's Shigaraki as he takes a seat at the bar dragging the feet of the chair making a loud screeching sound like nails on a chalk board "EVERYTHING'S WRONG!!!" Shigaraki shouts making (u) Yelp at the sudden noise "shut up Shigaraki" I scowl "why the hell should- oh I see! Your being all protective cause your girl friend can't handle a little noise how pathetic" Shigaraki rolls his eye's and I glare "she's not pathetic!" I argue "oh yeah!? JUST LAST WEEK SHE FAILED A MISSION BECAUSE A HERO SHOUTED AT HER!!!" Shigaraki shouts jumping up from his seat "it's not like you could have completed the mission!!"

(U) prospective

As Dabi and Shigaraki fight shouting at each other I shut my eye's tightly covering my ears prying that they'll stop 'Be quite! Be quite! Be quite! Be quite! Be quite!!!' I think covering trying to ignore the screaming and shouting going on around me "just stop screaming" I plead bearly above a whisper as I'm curled up in a defensive ball

Dabi prospective

"Dabi!" I hear Toga call from behind me "what!?" I snap turning to face her but my expression softens a bit seeing (u) shaking while she covers her ears mumbling "be quite" over and over agin and I start feeling guilty for not realizing it sooner "we arnt finished" I tell Shigaraki before picking (u) up making her flinch Shigaraki just grumbles scoffing as I walk out of the bar taking (u) outside away from the chaos and I sit (u) down uncovering her ears and she opens her eye's to look at me

(u) prospective

I sigh in relief as the shouting stops and Dabi let's my hands go as he sits down next to me "how'd I get outside?" I ask "I carried you" Dabi shrugs "right..." I mumble looking down at my feet "feeling better?" Dabi ask's and I nod "thanks" I tell Dabi "well it was kinda my fault in the first place I was the one shouting" Dabi says scratching the back of his neck "well ether way thank you" I say and Dabi nods "speaking of tho I'll be right back" Dabi says getting up starting to walk back into the base "we're are you going?" I ask "to deal with something is all"