Dabi x Birthday Girl Reader ~Forgoten Birthday~

(u) prospective

I grin while iv sat at the bar inside the league of villains base swaying back and forth not able to contain my excitement iv been dating Dabi for a little under a year so this'll be the first time I celebrate my birthday with him tho he's not at the base right now so I'm waiting for him to get back "what is it about birthday's? What's so special about them?" Shigaraki ask's "birthday's are the best!! You get to spend the day with your loved ones! Eat cake and get presents! It's the best day of the year!!" I say with eye's gleaming "you know it's getting kinda late (u) when do you think dabi'll get back?" Toga ask's me as I spin around in my favorite bar stool "don't know soon hopefully I'm sure he'll be here soon" I smile and I notice Shigaraki and kugiri giving each other worried glances and my stomach starts to turn "what? Is somthing wrong?" I ask my smile dropping as I stop spinning around to stair at kugiri and he sighs "I think... we'll... it's hard to say..." Kugiri hesitates "the asshole forgot about your birthday there easy" Shigaraki says and my eye's widen "shiggy!!! You couldn't have said that any nicer!?!" Toga screams "I guess" Shigaraki shrugs "wait wait he forgot? How do you know?" I ask "well... he went out bar hopping with some of the league members..." Kugiri explains "there must be a misunderstanding I'll call Dabi and clear things up"

Dabi prospective

Surprisingly I hear my phone start to ring and I walk into the bathroom hoping the wall will block out some of the music and I pick up "dabi it's (u) I was wondering-" "sorry doll I can't hear you over the music mind if I call ya back later?" I ask shouting but (u) doesn't respond "(u)?" I question "do what ever you want" (u) says before hanging up leaving me confused as im about to call her back hawks opens the door "Dabi get out here there playing (amazing band name)" hawks urges "alright im comin"

Time skip it's 10 at night
(u) prospective

After lying in bed for an hour or two the door to me and dabi's room finally opens and Dabi lies down next to me I can smell the alcohol making me want to gag revolted I turn away from him glaring 'I can't' I think shaking my head as I get out of bed putting on some shoes walking to the door leaving the room but Dabi follows me "what's the matter?" Dabi ask's tiredly yawning "nothing" I respond walking to toga's room "if you say so" Dabi shrugs starting to walk back to our room and I snap "jerk!" I scream throwing my shoe at dabi's head and I just miss "what the hell???" Dabi ask's "I'm sleeping with toga tonight!" I glare storming down the hall into toga's room and I'm suprised to see her Shigaraki kugiri in the room and hawks sitting on the window seal while they have a cake in the middle of the room with a few candles on it "guys..." I smile with teary eye's "c'mon! it's your birthday (u)! This is no time to cry! We baked you a cake!" Toga grins sitting me down "don't worry I didn't let them help" Kugiri reassures me and I laugh a bit "so uh... I'm real sorry about going out to drink with Dabi today (u) I had no idea it was your birthday" hawks apologizes scratching the back of his neck "it's alright it's not your fault he forgot so don't worry about it" I tell hawks and he lets out a relived sigh "here" Shigaraki says tossing a box at me and I catch it "a box?" I question "open it idiot" Shigaraki snaps "what he means to say is that we all chipped in and got you a present but we forgot to get wrapping paper" toga explains "thanks you guy's!!"

The next morning
Dabi prospective

After getting changed I walk into the bar to find Shigaraki (u) and kugiri are already up "morning doll" I say yawning while sitting next to me and she glares before getting up out of her seat sitting next to Shigaraki my eye brows furrow and I get out of my seat walking over to (u) and I grab her shoulder just to have my hand slapped away "don't touch me" (u) hisses before leaving the bar "what the hell is wrong with her?" I say confused sitting back down "Your what's wrong" Kugiri scoffs "me??? What'd I do!?" I ask "It's what you didn't do ya moron!!" Twice says entering the room and I just look at everyone confused trying to find an answer and then it hits me and my eye's widen "ah shit I about frogot (u)'s birthday!!!" I panic "just relized huh?" Shigaraki questions and I glare "Oi you don't have any room to talk it's not like you remembered" I say "everyone remembered but you Dabi" Kugiri corrects me "yeah we threw (u) a party after you forgot about her!" Twice shouts 'oh god this is gonna take a lot of apologizing'

(u) prospective

The door to toga's room opens and I gag seeing Dabi "(u) I'm really sorry please don't be mad" Dabi says "why would I be mad? You just forgot about my birthday and went out to a bar instead of celebrating with me that's no reson to be mad right?" I roll my eye's sarcastically "(u) I'm serious I really am sorry" Dabi says while toga slowly backs away from the two of us "oh I'm sorry too Dabi I'm sorry that you won't get to talk to me till forever!" I scream ushering Dabi out of the room before slamming the door in his face not giving him a second to argue "that was harsh" toga giggles "he deserved it now where we're we?"

Dabi prospective

"Dame it" I sigh walking back into the bar and and the guys look over at me "so?" Shigaraki questions "how'd it go?" Kugiri ask's smugly polishing a bottle and I glare "s'well" I retort sarcastically rolling my eyes as I sulk sitting down at the bar and Kugiri pours me a drink "I'd suggest apologizing" Kugiri tells me "how'm I supposed to apologize about completely forgetting about my girlfriends birthday and going out drinking with an over sized pigeon instead?" I ask "that's up to you to figure out" Kugiri shrugs "gee grate advice!"

Time skip
(u) prospective

"Hay (u) look how sharp I got my knife!!" Toga smiles handing me her freshly sharpened knife and I examine it cutting of the hair on my arm "wow that's sharp" I say handing the knife back to toga and she giggles in fits of laughter making me smile a bit "toga have you ever had a boyfriend?" I ask randomly and toga stops giggling "not really no" toga says "*sigh* if your boyfriend forgets about your birthday do you suppose they hate you?" I ask "hey hey! If any one should be hating anyone you should be the one made at Dabi! You don't have any reason to feel guilty!" Toga tells me "besides I don't hate you" I hear Dabi says as the door to toga's room opens and he walks in holding a box "hey no boy's allowed! Get out!!" Toga says trying to push Dabi out of her room but he doesn't budge instead sits down on a randomly placed chair while my glare follows him around the room "open it" Dabi says tossing the box at me and I catch it with one hand not taking my eye's off Dabi for a second hesitantly I start unwrapping the box while scowling at Dabi but I catch a glimpse of somthing intriguing inside of the box and I start unwraping the box with sonic speed and my eye's widen as my smile gleams seeing my all time favorite expensive knife set including sharpeners daggers polish and rope to tie around the handles for grip "How'd you aford this!?" I ask Dabi grinning "How I obtained it?... isn't important" Dabi says and I stair at him "so you stole it?" I question "pretty much" Dabi shrugs "alright I'll forgive you this once sence you remembered me asking for this a few months ago but forget my birthday agin and your dead meat" I warn Dabi with a glare "giving you knives wasn't a very good idea was it?"