Dabi x dense reader ~Confesstion~Take a hint~

(u) prospective

"I love you" Dabi confesses "good but with more enthusiasm next time! Add a smile!" I say forcing Dabi to smile but he just sighs flopping back down on the couch "god this confession stuff is the worst" Dabi grumbles running his hand threw his hair "fine we can take a quick brake" I say sitting down "as long as you tell me the lucky ladies name!!!" I smile and Dabi stairs at me with an annoyed look "come on! What's she like Dabi!?" I ask bouncing up and down with excitement "well for one thing she's stupid and dense as fuck" Dabi scoffs "Well thats... blunt..." I sweat drop "does she like flowers?" I ask "I don't know do you like flowers (u)?" Dabi ask's me "not really no but we're getting off topic!!!"

Dabi prospective

"Alright How do you suppose I should ask her out? How would you like to be asked out?" I ask (u) and she puts her pointer finger on her chin as she thinks about my question "never really thought about it" (u) shrugs and I grumble "ok well how should I tell her? She won't take a hint" I say impatiently tapping my foot "well maybe you arnt being obvious enough" (u) tells me "oh yeah? how obvious should I be then?" I ask leaning closer to (u) while she thinks not even noticing 'SHE WONT TAKE A FUCKING HINT!!!' I think just beofre (u) gets her Eureka moment "oh! I know! You should kiss her! Then she'll definitely understand!"

(u) prospective

My eye's widen as dabi's lips press against mine and before I can react he pulls away from me "y-you idiot!!! your supposed to kiss her not me moron!!!" I shout red faced "I like you dumass" Dabi says looking at me like I'm stupid "o-oh...." I blush and Dabi chuckles shaking his head "So dumbass you wanna go out with me?"