Chapter 35

I then heard him.

Michael: ryo are you sure your ready.

I nodded as he then said.

Michael: no your not.

My eyes widened as I then yelled.

Ryo: what the hell do you mean I'm not ready I'll fucking rip that bitchs throat out!

Michael: your becoming more vulnerable to mental attacks.

Ryo: I don't know what the hell your going on about!

Everyone was surprised at this.

Michael: ryo listen to me focus on your breathing and calm it then feel your surroundings with magic you'll understand what I mean once you do this trust me.

I did as he said as I then focused on to my breathing I slowed it down as he then said.

Michael: now your magic.

I nodded and did so right as I did I felt it on my head as Michael then said.

Michael: that has been making g you more vulnerable to attacks that will go straight to your mind come over here I shall get rid of it once I do so it will cause a headache with psychic magic but will be brief.

I nodded I had to keep calm I went over to Michael as he then had his hand glow as he then pressed his hand on to my and I felt the small magic circle disappear as I felt a headache come over me as I then saw this.

Psychic resistance: level 10/100.

It started to fade as I then heard Michael.

Michael: now go home and rest I shall tell you tomorrow if there is no side effects from this magic you understand don't you.

I nodded as I then felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders was gone I then did something that surprised everyone I hugged Michael.

Ryo: thank you.

I then felt him hug me back as he then said to me which surprised everyone.

Michael: your welcome my son.

Time skip.

As I slowly wake up I was in my bed as I slowly sat up I heard Albion.

Albion: (ryo you have accumulated quite a few skill books I believe it would be wise to use them.)

I nodded as I then looked in to my inventory.

Inventory:

Skill books:

Big Bang attack.

Details: takes a lot of ki formed in to a compressed ball sending it at the enemy.

Sprit cannon.

Details: in your right hand it stores up ki and then sends it out in a blue beam depending on how much stamina you put in to it will depend on how much it will do.

Masenko.

Details: you put both of your hands up on to your forehead and start collecting stamina in that one spot and then you release it by sending out your arms trusting them.

Special beam cannon.

Details: put both your index and middle finger on to your forehead and charge up and your stamina and release it at your enemies to Pierce through them.

Final flash.

Details: this is a very big attack that takes a lot of stamina to use the very least of should be 5,000 stamina.

Water blade.

Details: sends a blade of water at your enemies costs 20 MP.

Flash step.

Details: let's the user move 5 feet so fast no one can see them costs 5 stamina.

Would you like to learn these skills?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I heard Albion.

Albion: (ryo are you ok?)

Ryo: (yes I am.)

I then heard my door open as I heard.

Gabriel: ryo are you awake.

Ryo: yeah.

I saw her come down and sit on my bed as I heard her.

Gabriel: um ryo that kind of spell that effected your mind it was made to make you um think.

Ryo: like I'd be better off dead.

Gabriel: uhhh yeah are you ok.

I nodded I then felt her side hug me as she said.

Gabriel: it will be alright just think positive.

Ryo: yeah thinking of burning maghda while taking a video for later sounds positive.

Gabriel: no that sounds emo to me.

I then looked at her deaf in the eyes and said.

Ryo: maybe I should get some black makeup.

Gabriel: oh lord.

Just then I heard from my door.

Michael: you called.

Gabriel: Oh shove it.

She then sighed as she got up and said.

Gabriel: look ryo just make sure to take care of yourself.

I nodded she then left through a magic circle as I then got up and and changed in to some clean clothes as I then went up stairs I smelled biscuits baking sausage frying/ gravy being made along with eggs being fried along with stew 🍲 I saw erufu as I sat down by galand I asked.

Ryo: so erufu.

She looked at me from the stew.

Ryo: so I know your a vegetarian and all but have you've ever tried meat?

Erufu: no I haven't all elves are raised as vegetarians from birth.

I then heard galand ask.

Galand: so do you eat eggs/milk and cheese.

Erufu: yeah.

Ryo: so is it like breaking any laws if you try meat?

Erufu: not that I'm aware of.

Galand: then it should be fine for you to try it.

Time skip.

After we all ate Michael came out of a magical circle and said.

Michael: come on to this magical circle everyone I'll transport you all to maghda's hideout.

We all do so as we was then transported to in front of a big ass stone wall and door.

Michael: I shall be watching over you all if you need me then I shall be there.

We all nodded as I then saw him disappear as I then saw this.

Quest: kill maghda.

Rewards: 100,000 exp/$50,000/1 skill book.

Would you like to except this quest?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I heard Albion.

Albion: (it's time to gut this bitch.)

Ryo: *smirking evilly* (yes we will.)

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should be in his peerage?

Author: and what piece should they be?

Author: what kind of quests should he get?