chapter 30

As hiding behind the tree I used observe on this guy.

Observe:

Name: galand.

Age: 7,500.

Gender: male.

Race: Demon.

Title: lie detector.

Fame: drunk Gamer.

Level: 180.

HP: 10,000/10,000

Stamina: 8,000/8,000

MP: 13,500/13,500

Strength: 180

Endurance: 180

Agility: 180

Intelligence: 180

Wisdom: 180

Luck: 85

I then hear Magda if you see that angel kill him he's getting to close for comfort.

Galand: if I could lead him to you I would.

I then leaned over to see a bit better I thought that galand saw me but he didn't say anything just then her illusions went away and I hear.

Galand: you know it's rude to eavesdrop.

I then come out from behind the tree I was on I saw him looking at me.

Galand: do your the angel she's so worried about a kid bah you dont look like much but I've said that before and it bite me in my ass a few times so what makes you so special.

Ryo: my sacred gear.

Galand: huh which one is it.

Ryo: Divine Dividing.

I saw him look at me.

Galand: huh a good one huh.

Ryo: well duh.

Galand: I'm guessing you know this but I don't really like just trying to kill the one's I target.

Ryo: oh really then what do you do?

Galand: I like to play games like one of my favorites is we each take turns punching the other once until the other dies it's quite fun.

Ryo: hmm that actually does sound Interesting can we play.

Galand: *cackles* at least you can have fun in your last moments on earth!

I then saw him go over to a barrel that I could smell it had really cheap beer in it that smelled bad he drank it and I couldn't help but.

Ryo: *bleh*.

Galand: what don't like alcohol.

Ryo: no it's not that it's just that stuff Is so cheap and stinks I can smell it from here.

Galand but the barrel down.

Galand: Magda told me it was the best the human world has to offer.

I then laughed a little.

Ryo: wait you actually believed her.

Galand: with her illusions I can't tell if she's lying or not.

He then put his spear thing in the ground as he asked.

Galand: huh after this is over where's the closest village at.

Ryo: they aren't called village's anymore now long has it been since you've been here.

I saw him think.