chapter 9

As I woke up I could smell bacon I tiredly got up I was in my pajamas and I went up to the kitchen and I tried to get a piece of bacon that was obviously undercooked but to tired to care I then get smacked with a wooden spoon again.

Ryo: *weird ryo noises.*

Asia: noo bad ryo wait at the table and I'll give it to you when it's done.

I pouted and Cross my arms and went over to the table.

Time skip.

After I ate I got ready for school and I was heading out as Asia stopped me and gave me lunch.

Ryo: huh why?

Asia: I thought you should take lunch with you.

Ryo: but I just eat when I get back.

Asia: wait you don't eat lunch at school?

Ryo: yeah why.

Asia: no that's a bad boy you'll stunt your growth like that you need energy to help you learn.

She then rubbed my hair and I couldn't help but feel my face heat up I then say.

Ryo: *light blush* t-thanks.

Asia: *giggles no problem I'll let you be on your way.

I then left.

Time skip as I went in to school I see rias and her group there I then see.

Quest: you are about to get scolded by devil's for skipping school and your supposed to be an angel.

Rewards: 1,000 exp/$500/ 1 skill book.

Would you like to except this Quest.

Ryo:(do I have a choice?)

As I got closer I saw rias akeno and koneko cross their arms and a look of disappointment was on there faces well except koneko she looked somewhat madish?

It's hard to tell with her sometimes as I get there I heard rias.

Rias: and where was you young man.

Ryo: I'm still trying to come down from my high when I get all the way down I'll tell you.

I saw everyone's eye's widened at that.

Ryo: don't get your panties in a bunch it's a joke.

I then get grabbed by koneko and we then went walking to the orc.

Small time skip.

As we get to the orc I was in a corner get scolded by rias.

Rias: as an angel your supposed to follow rules I'd honestly except this from kiba or issei cause well there devil's but you.

Ryo: well I needed to get stuff done and I didn't wanna do them after school.

As she kept going on and on I see.

Quest completed.

Rewards: 1,000 exp/$500/1 skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

Yes/no?

I thought yes and I then go look at the skill book.

Skill book's:

Ki blasts.

Details: let's the user shoot ki blasts this takes 10 stamina to do so.

Would you like to learn this skill?

Yes/no?

I thought yes and I hear rias again.

Rias: are you even listening?