Chapter 44

I flew off towards both erufu and milttlet as I did so they was farther out then I saw the both of them surrounded by 10 vampire mini bosses I didn't do anything not yet anyway i then saw milttlet as a pink magic circle appeared under her as she then used.

Milttlet: MASS SUMMON LIGHT SWORDS!

Just then 10 pink light swords appeared magically all around her pointed at each of the mini bosses and erufu jumped up above them as milttlet released them each hitting its mark but it didn't do much to them I then saw erufu draw her bow back as the arrow glowed a dark green as she shot it at the earth near 3 vampire mini bosses she yelled.

Erufu: PIERCING DEATH!

Just Then earth spears erupted from the ground going in to all 3 of them as they disappeared they fell to the ground dead.

Albion: (they are getting better.)

Ryo: (yes they are.)

I looked up at there hp but I also saw gilthunder's it was going down slightly I'll have to check on him later I'll keep an eye on it for now I looked back and saw they was still fighting milttlet killed one with 3 light swords in it's head she has a bit of a sadistic side when fighting but she does try her best but she doesn't know many defense abilities.

Ryo: (hmmm I wonder if we can use our angel wings as a defense.)

Albion: (I have heard that high class angels are able to do so.)

I smirked to myself as they kept taking one after another out until they won I slowly flew down to them as they noticed me.

Milttlet: blueberry how long have you been watching us?

Erufu: *pants* from the beginning?

I slightly felt my checks heat up but put that aside as I said.

Ryo: yeah that's about right I came to check on you I'd head back and rest also I put a pot of vegetable soup on at camp for you erufu so both of you eat also I left galand 10 barrels of jack Daniel's whiskey tell him only to drink 5 I need to do something.

They both nodded as they summoned their angel wings and flew off towards camp I headed of in a different direction to where I saw gilthunders dot on the map.

Small time skip.

When I got to him I was above him I saw in front of him was 3 mini vampire bosses he was panting heavy as I saw him charge up lightning in his sword as he rushed at one and sliced it in half I saw he was running low on mp as well he then sliced the other in half as his right leg buckled as he fell to one knee I saw the last vampire mini boss come at him I then pointed at its head as I then used a death beam killing it instantly as he looked up to see me he was panting heavily I slowly flew down to him and I took out a stamina potion 🧪 out of my inventory and handed it to him and said.

Ryo: drink this it will bring your stamina up again.

I saw him nod as he started to drink it he looked like he wanted to ask something so I waited as he stopped panting and stood up I heard him ask.

Gilthunder: why did you revive me in to your peerage.

I didn't even need to think about what I needed to say but before I could he asked.

Gilthunder: is it because of my sacred gear.

I saw his fist close I sighed as I said.

Ryo: no that's not it at all.

Gilthunder: then why did you bring me back to life.

Ryo: just like you I was given another chance at life by Michel when I revived you and others that thought I don't know if they've told you or not but both erufu and yue was both dead when I revived them in to my peerage I did not know them but each time I did  revive one of them that thought plagued my mind I believe each time I do it I give that person another chance at life I gave them both the chance to leave this peerage but they both have decided not to do so of their own if you wish to leave I will not stop you.

He looked at me like I was insane.

Ryo: I did not and will never revive someone because I think they might have a powerful sacred gear I did so because I was given a second chance and I'm glad I can give you all that chance as well.

He looked like he calmed down slightly as I then said.

Ryo: if you wish to leave you can but if you ever need me I will be there for you.

I saw him nod as I said.

Ryo: think about your Gaul in life and then let me hear your decision but for now you need rest follow me back to camp.

Gilthunder's POV.

I followed ryo back to his camp I sat by the fire as I heard him.

Ryo: ok everyone only a few more hours til we leave if you want go out and train some more but make sure you do take someone with you I know you all are strong but it's safer that way along with we are stronger together then apart.

Everyone nodded galand drank another barrel of good liquor but he suddenly got up and said to me.

Galand: I'm going to t as me a look around would care to join me gilthunder.

I saw that he didn't want to just wonder around he wanted to talk so I nodded and got up and left with him.

Small time skip.

When we got far away from camp he asked.

Galand: I may not be the best at giving advice but at least I can lend a ear I can tell there's something on your mind.

I sighed maybe if I ask each of them what they think and why they stay in his peerage then I'll understand.

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should be in his peerage and what piece should they be?