Chapter 40

As I heard gilthunder I said.

Ryo: I am no master.

This caught his attention.

Ryo: I am a friend i will never tell you what you can and can not do I just wish for you to tell me in case I can help I am no master but I am your family.

This caught everyone by surprise as I then heard.

Asia: um ryo.

Ryo: yeah.

Asia: you always talk about how we are your family but what about your mom and dad and not Michael and Gabriel.

3rd person POV.

As Asia said that ryo's expression darkened as he then said.

Ryo: . . . They died about a year ago.

Ryo's POV.

I saw everyone take a second to take in the information I just gave them as I said in a more cheerful tone.

Ryo: oh I almost forgot I need to go see Michael apparently it's about a mission.

I say as I got up from the table as i then used gate and transported myself to his office I saw him currently doing paperwork he looked up to see me and said.

Michael: ok ryo sit down I need to tell you something very important.

I do as he said as he then handed me a picture.

Ryo: and who is this ugly mother fucker

Just then I got.

*bonk*

Ryo: *holds head* owie.

I then to see Gabriel with a pouting face as she said.

Gabriel: *pouting* no cussing ryo.

Ryo: but it's fun.

Michael: anyways this is a leader class fallen Angel named kokabiel he is the one who has stolen a couple of our holy swords.

Ryo: would you mind telling me all about the holy swords?

Michael: sure but I need you to know that what valper did wasn't anything close to what we wanted.

I nodded.

Time skip.

Ryo: so if I get this right he tortured kids and claimed it was gods work saying it was the only way and then when the truth of what he did came out he tried to kill all of the kids but one survived and that is kiba.

Michael: correct we believe that he is trying to restart the war by killing rias gremory and sona sitri along with you.

Ryo: well bring it on.