Chapter 39

3rd person POV.

We are still with galand and erufu as she then knocked on the door to the orc after a few seconds the door opened to revel kiba he smiled and said.

Kiba: erufu it's nice to see you.

He then looked up at galand as he said.

Kiba: I don't believe I've met your friend.

Erufu: this is galand he is ryo's rook he wanted to come here to ask rias a few questions I am not sure about what they are may we come in.

He looked back to see rias nod as he then opened the door and let them in when they came in to the room only rias akeno and kiba was there galand then said.

Galand: I'm sorry for intruding miss gremory.

Rias: oh it's quite fine and please it's just rias.

He nodded as rias then asked.

Rias: now what brings you here.

Galand: I'll get right to the point ryo was hit with a spell that makes him more emotional.

Everyone's eyes widened at this.

Galand: this particular spell made him think he was useless unable to do anything for anyone he has acted differently ever since then even after he killed the one that put that spell on him he's acted distant I was hoping you would know if there are any side effects to the spell though I don't know the name of said spell any information you have will be gratefully acted.

Everyone then saw rias think as she went over to a book shelf and took down a book and looked trough it til she said.

Rias: hmmmmmm do you know color the spell was?

Galand: no but it was a small magic circle on the top of his head.

Rias: hmmmmm in that case I believe it may be inner suffer spell only killing the caster can truly eliminate the spells effects but they can linger for 1-2 days, I would advise keeping a eye on ryo til after the time frame.

They nodded and then left.

Time skip.

Ryo's POV.

As I left my dungeon I was on my bed as.

Ryo:( hey Albion I'm sorry about that about that.)

Albion: ( it's ok ryo I do understand but try to talk to me about these things.)

I nodded.

Small time skip.

I was currently trying to find something to make not bored as I left my basement as I do I could hear whispering I peeked in there to see my peerage talking about something I then thought I'd make everyone something to eat.

Time skip.

3rd person POV.

As ryo's peerage was currently talking about how to deal with this new bit of information.

Gilthunder: so your saying that ryo may have side effects of this spell.

Galand: I believe it is possible he has acted differently I know you haven't been in his peerage long enough to understand but it's concerning don't tell me that none of you have noticed anything weird.

Yue: hmmmm true he doesn't really react when I bite his neck he usually gets all red but lately he doesn't.

Asia: hmmm well yeah I've seen him a bit different he doesn't eat as much as he used to.