chapter 28

Author: ok if anyone wants to get on my discord channel then send me a friend request my tag is jameshall137 #7995 send me a friend request and I'll friend you and send you the invite.

Time skip.

As I woke up I felt really warm I opened my eyes to see.

Congratulations you've been given new passive abilities!

Rapid regeneration.

Details: allows the user to in stead of recovering 10 health per minute it goes to 100 health per minute.

Spell merge.

Details: this allows you to but to kinds of spells or chi based attacks together creating new ones.

Lightning manipulation.

Details: let's the user control lightning magic.

Albion: (it seems that yue gave you a few powers)

Ryo: (that rapid regeneration will come in handy.)

Albion: (probably.)

I then looked over to see yue I felt my cheeks get slightly warmer as I then see her eyes open I looked away as she sat up I could feel her snake her arm's around the back of my neck down to my chest feeling my muscles I felt my face get warmer as I felt her bite me suddenly making me.

Ryo: *moans*

This caused her to stop and I could literally feel the smirk appear on her face as she says.

Yue: hmm you like a little pain I'll keep that in mind for later.

As I then felt her lick the back of my ear.

Ryo:*blushing* y-yue.

Yue: hmmm.

Ryo: *blushing* p-please quit it makes me feel really strange when you do this.

Yue: oh really what kinda of strange.

Ryo: *blushing* l-like a r-really warm feeling that makes my *mumble's* weird.

Yue: (I know what he's talking about but I love to tease him) mmmm I couldn't hear the last bit could you tell me again.

Ryo:*blushing* I said that it m-makes my dick feel strange.

Yue: (so cute and innocent I'm going to have fun corrupting him.)

She then held on to me tighter she than jumped up and threw me on to my back as she did this she got on top of me I covered my face cause I felt like I shouldn't be looking but I felt her hands take ahold of mine and slowly take them away from my face making me whimper a little bit.

Yue: shh it's ok I'll be gentle with you.

She then licked her lips.

Ryo: *blushing* w-why did you lick your lips?

Yue: don't worry about it.

Ryo: *light blush* oh I'm g-going to worry about it.

I then hear my door open but yue doesn't seem to notice as she then came down to my neck and started to lick at a certain spot causing me to.

Ryo:*moans* n-not there p-please.

I felt her lips curve in to a smirk as I then hear.

Mittelt: WhAt In ThE aBsOlUtE fUcK!!!

Yue jumped a little but I knew it was coming she turned back around to see mittelt with a shocked look on her face I then heard more footsteps coming down I then see all the girls I then hear all of them.