chapter 31 🍋

As galand was trying to understand the concept of a TV with mittelt as I guide I kept thinking about that Father o'brian something about him just doesn't sit well with me about him but that can wait til later I then got up and I headed to my room/basement and I went on to the bed and I laid there for a little while it felt really nice and comfy until I hear my door open I looked up to see yue coming over to my bed she came closer she had a certain look in her eyes and said.

Yue: *light blush* ryo I want you.

Ryo: in what way.

She then started to take her clothes off while saying.

Yue: you know what way.

My eyes widened as I felt heat come up to my face as I then covered my face with my cover and laid back down I felt my bed creak and I felt my cover get taken off of  me as I looked at yue she was fully naked i felt my mouth drop as she then says.

Yue: *light blush* please.

Ryo: f-fine do whatever you want to me.

I saw her smile as she then basically ripped off my clothes and I was now in my boxers she then went down and brought her mouth to the hem of my boxer's and used her mouth to slowly take them down to my knees and then she pulled them off of me she then looked at my member it was so hard at this point all 9 inch's of it I saw her lick her lips as she then gripped it with her left hand and put it right next to her face as she then looked up at me as she then started to rub it up and down she looked up at me with a smug look on her face as I was starting to let out small Moan's with each pump she then smirked and said.

Yue: mmmm such a cutie making small little Moan's like that.

She then put the tip of my member in her mouth and started to lick the tip going all around my menu and going all over my member not leaving a single spot of my member get away from her tongue she then put the whole thing in her mouth she then started to suck on my member as she then kept bobbing her head up and down on my member I then say.

Ryo: *Moan's* ahh~ something's cumming!

I then released my fluids in to her mouth as i do I could hear her swallow it with an audible gulp as she then looked up at me I saw her eyes glow faintly as she then got on top of me and she put my member at her entrance but I couldn't handle it anymore I then grabbed her thighs and I saw her blush as I then flipped her on to her back and I saw her blushing I couldn't help it I put my member on to her stomach I saw the look in her eyes nothing but love and admiration for me I love her I then licked my lips as I then grabbed her little tit's they was so soft I could hear her let out small little Moan's each time I do this I then took my right hand and brought it down to her entrance as I then used my pointer finger along with my middle finger and I put them at her entrance I looked up at her and she nodded I then plunged them in to her warm pussy 🐈 I then heard.

Yue: *Moan's*

Ryo: *teasingly* hehe is someone enjoying this?

I saw her look away blushing as I then stretched her piss just a little as I heard her.

Yue: *Moan's* ahh!~

Ryo: it looks like your ready.

I then put my member at her entrance as I then looked up at her and I asked.

Ryo: yue are you sure?

Yue: *blushing* yes I'm sure I want you in me.

I nodded as I then slit started to put my member in to her womb as I do I saw her starting to grip the bed 🛌 as I  get half way through putting it in I saw her starting to tear up as she says.