chapter 8

Time skip.

As I got up I took a shower and put my uniform back on I then noticed something earlier the basement had to places I could go in and out of one leading to the back yard and the original one I go over to the celler door door's and I saw there was a lock on them I broke it off and I opened them I just realized I haven't seen my back yard yet as I looked back here I saw that it was mostly tree's I think I may have a special training for these but that's for a later date I then thouy I'd skip school and go get some more stuff for my place.

Time skip.

Ok so it's now after school and I just got finished shopping and I got 4 long tables that you usually see at a yard sale I was going to put them in my basement cause I want to experiment with a few things I also got a bunch of gamer signs like this one said caution gamer at play I had like 10 of them that was similar to it I also got a few bean bags a bunch of big chains never know when you might need one I also got a good camera system for my house and the church I then left and as I was walking through the park to go home I heard.

*Thud!*

I looked over to see a pair of white panties I looked away until she got up and covered herself and I saw she was a really pretty nun.

I used observe on her.

Observe:

Name: Asia argento.

Age: 16.

Gender: female.

Race: human.

Title: holy maiden.

Fame: none.

Sacred gear: twilight healing.

Level: 30.

HP: 350/350

Stamina: 200/200

MP: 2,000/2,000

Strength: 10

Endurance: 15

Agility: 20

Intelligence: 30

Wisdom: 30

Luck: 20.

I go over and I help her up.

Asia: thank you very much.

Ryo: it's not a problem.

Asia: um if I could trouble you I'd like to know where the old church is I was supposed to be transferred to it.

I was confused that church was abandoned and could collapse any minute so I told her.

Ryo: um I think you may be confused I work with the church and that one is actually abandoned they made a new one I work with.