chapter 19

Ryo: what do you mean my humanity?

Albion: well I once had a weilder that didn't like a big wingspan so he and I made a deal with him saying he wanted gauntlets on his arms now I couldn't do this without a big measure of his life being taken so but when I tried to tell him he said that it was fine and said that he rather have the gauntlets but through that he made it able for my next weilder's to be able to do the same but at a cost half of there humanity will be gone most didn't like this but some thought on it but in the end none of them did it you see unlike draigs second liberation you have to choose which one you want before it unlocks with you it adds 30 points already when you summon me but when the second liberation happens it will evolve in to 50 then there is the balance breaker.

Ryo: and the balance breaker.

Albion: I'm not sure on that yet but if I had to guess I'm going to say that it will be 100 points but it will relay on stamina and your chi attacks takes stamina I would only ever advise magic and physical attacks cause in the balance breaker your attacks will be so much more powerful.

Ryo: but what is the balance breaker.

Albion: it will give you white dragonic
Armor giving you the ability to break the balance of battle hence the name.

I nodded.

Ryo: when can I choose the second liberation.

Albion: right now you can choose to do so now or later though I would choose now but it's up to you.

I nodded as I put away my sacred gear and I used escape dungeon I saw it was late so I decided to start another session of meditation.

Time skip.

As I opened my eyes I see.

Congratulations you've meditated for 10 hours equal to 10 levels in meditation.

Meditation has leveled up level 60/100.

I got up and as I do so I hear Albion.

Albion: (hmm I like what michael did.)

I looked around I saw that he did as I asked I then turned around to see my bed.

I smirked at this he knows me well I then took out my phone saw it was Saturday I smirked as I then hear Albion

Albion:(you should take them to the dungeon.

Ryo: *yawns* yeah I guess I could.

I then went upstairs to see them all lazing around I saw mittelt she was on the floor she was definitely looking bored I saw erufu watching TV kon was trying to look at something Asia was reading I think it was some kind of magazine I then clapped my hands getting all of their attention when they looked at me I say.

Ryo: ok girls we are training all day today.

This caught erufu's mittelt's and kons attention.

Asia: what are we going to be doing.