chapter 23

Small time Skip

I was currently having issei boosting his power I thought I'd have him do it about 10 times for now as he got finished he says.

Issei: ok now what.

Ryo: fight me.

Issei: what but why?

Ryo: so you can train riser is 20 times stronger then you are as of right now of you can't even land a hit on me what are you going to do about him.

Issei: that may be true bu-

Ryo: issei unless you give a way to defeat riser with one hit you see this foot.

I pointed at my right foot as he looked at it he nodded.

Ryo: good now if it is t a plan on how to take out riser with one hit I'm going to take this foot and shove it up your ass so far that it be considered your first colonoscopy.

I saw him pale as he then ran at me I was only going to dodge maybe throw a few hits here and there nothing to really hurt him just to get him off balance he tried to hit me with his left arm I dodged to the side and used his momentum to send him to the ground he got up and tried to hit be again but I just kept dodging hot after hit.

Time skip.

Issei was currently on the ground panting while I say.

Ryo: aw sempai couldn't even last for 10 minutes.

I saw him then turn over and throw up for some reason.

Ryo: are you ok.

Issei: I'm f-fine just don't say that again I won't say anything for now but when you get older you'll understand why that's fucked up what you said.

Ryo: but I wanna know now.

Issei: no.

Ryo: I'll stick my foot up your ass if you don't.

Issei: .  .  . No.

Ryo: why.

Issei: because your to good for this world.

Ryo: I kill people.

Issei: your angel it could be argued that it's divine retribution.

Ryo: huh well I'll let you rest for a bit I'll be back.

I saw him nod and I left I then went over to see what everyone else is doing I then see kiba and koneko sparring while everyone else was watching I saw kiba get gut punched as he feel to the floor but slowly get back up I go over to rias as she asked.

Rias: oh my that was fast.

Ryo: sempai couldn't last for 10 minutes.

I saw them all pale a little while I think kiba kept trying to not throw up.

Ryo: why does that sentence make everyone weird.

Rias: you'll find out when you're older.

Mittelt: yeah besides you don't need to know what sex is.

Ryo: *tilt's head in confusion* sex?

Just then both Asia and erufu smacked the back of her head.

Mittelt:*holding head* oww.

Erufu: why did you say that!?

I am currently calling michael.

Michael: what did you do.

Ryo: rude I didn't do anything.

Michael: .   .   .

Ryo: oh fine I may caused issei to throw up but on to something important what's sex?