chapter 4

As I went in to my house it I got a message on my phone I looked at it.

Michael:

Ryo you can text me your report when you get done.

I then texted him.

Ryo:

Well I helped father o'malley with an exorcism and that's all for now.

Michael:

very nice.

Ryo:

Thanks.

Michael: stay on alert for now just in case.

Ryo:

Ok.

I then put my phone away and I see.

Quest completed!

Quest: help father o'malley with whatever he needs.

Rewards: 500 exp/$250/1 skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

Yes/no?

I thought yes and I saw.

Level up x1.

I then see.

Secret Quest completed!

Secret Quest: help in a exorcism.

Rewards: 300 exp/$150/1 skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

Yes/no?

I thought yes I didn't get a level up but I then went over to my inventory and I saw there was different sections this was weapons I then saw a section that said skill books I went over to there and I saw 2 skill books that say.

Chi manipulation.

Details: this will allow you to be able to use chi chi is spirit or life energy if you will you use your stamina in order to use chi attacks.

Meditation.

Details: this skill helps you calm your mind and helps you attain a bigger Mana pool and to be able to get more stamina and increases your health.

Would you like to learn these skills?

Yes/no?

I thought yes and I see.

Meditation level 1/100.

I then went to go around the house.

Small time skip.

Ok so the house is bigger on the inside then the outside there is 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms one in the master bedroom and one on the bottom floor and one on the top floor I was now going through the hallway looking at every room until I get to a door I don't think I opened it yet I do so and I see a set of stairs going down.

Ryo: cool a basement.

I see a light switch by the entrance to the stairs I turn it on and there's small set of stairs and then you turn right to see another set of stairs I go down a when I get to the bottom of the second set of stairs I see a button to turn on the lights to the basement I do so and I see it was so empty it was concrete floors and walls I then did this.

Ryo: hello!

Echo: hello.

Ryo: I like this.

I then head out and I had a couple of ideas for this I then went to a random room and went to bed.