chapter 24

Ryo: oh yes way but I think if you use those water attack's against riser you may have a better chance.

I saw her nod as I then saw rias using her aura to make the ball smaller which I smirked at.

Time skip 2 day's.

Ryo: ok rias you said you finally got it down show me.

I saw her nod and then firm a ball of destruction magic she then used her aura to form it in to spear like arrows and threw them at me but before they hit I ducked out of the way and I say.

Ryo: good you passed now you can join both issei and akeno fighting me now let's get this party started!

I say as I get in to a rather sloppy fighting position but they thought I was actually serious I then see erufu and mittelt come over with Asia and kon as they say.

Erufu: me and mittelt will be fighting with them.

Ryo: good luck.

Erufu: I won't need it.

Just then they all ran at me except rias and erufu I smirk at this I see mittelt summon a bunch of light spears and throw them at me I dodged them and I then blocky issei's punch and threw him back as I dodged arrows and destruction magic as I then Dodged a ice attack from akeno and another barrage of light spears from mittelt after she threw them she came at me with her angel Sword I quickly summoned my elven Sword and blocked her attack I then kick her in the gut sending her back I then hear.

*Boost!*

Issei: DRAGON SHOT!

As the ball of magic exploded on me I see.

-500 HP!

Ryo: rias listen well to this use strategy against riser when I say issei is your best shot I mean it use him along with his abilities well.

I then see.

Level up x1!

Albion: (you now got 5 levels from training with them.)

I then looked at my stats.

Stats:

Name: ryo kiyo.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: angel/Dragon hybrid.

Title: saiyan mentality.

Fame: child prodigy.

Sacred gear: Divine Dividing.

Level: 48: 12%

HP: 4,600/5,100 (Regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 4,600/4,600 (Regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 10,800/10,800 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 133

Endurance: 133

Agility: 133

Intelligence: 133

Wisdom: 133

Luck: 70.

Points: 25.

Money: $26,500.

I then put my points in.

Stats:

Name: ryo kiyo.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: angel/Dragon hybrid.

Title: saiyan mentality.

Fame: child prodigy.