Chapter 37

I looked at Maghda with only hatred as I then heard Albion.

Albion: ( careful ryo you still do t know what she can do.)

I nodded I then said as I slowly walked towards her as I used observe on her.

Observe:

Name: Maghda.

Age: 1,000.

Gender: female.

Race: demon.

Title: belial's lap dog.

Fame: illusionist.

Sacred gear: none.

Level: 250.

HP: 50,000/50,000

Stamina: 20,000/20,000

MP: 150,000/150,000

Strength: 250

Endurance: 250

Agility: 250

Intelligence: 250

Wisdom: 250

Luck: 100

I then used.

Ryo: OH PETER PERSILIUS DIONYSUS AND THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY GIVE ME STRENGTH FOR I AM NOBLE!

I felt that buff as I knew I was stronger then her I saw her send multiple balls of magic at me each a different element I dodged each of them as I then jumped up in to the air as I then flew at Maghda and hit her in the stomach making her cough up blood as I then powered up my magic in my right hand as a ball of magical power formed in to my hand as I held it in front of her face her eyes widened at this as I then punched it as I yelled.

Ryo: VANISHING DRAGON DESTRUCTION BLAST!!!

It sent her flying in to a wall as i panted slightly she slowly got up and I then saw summon around 30 smaller demon was about to go at them until galand came in and started to fight them.

Ryo: galand!

Galand: you take care of Maghda I can take care of these guys.

I nodded as I then heard Maghda.

Maghda: you dog you dare defy me galand you'd side with an Angel!

Galand: you broke the one rule I had more then once I hate liars no matter who they are what they are that was my one rule when I joined you I don't care that ryo's an Angel I'll that I care about is that he is always honest with everyone he is with and for that he has my respect.

I saw her grit her teeth as I then said.

Ryo: face it Maghda you have lost.

I then noticed something else as it was right by Maghda someone was chained there as I looked at Maghda.

Maghda: oh I see you've noticed him he came in here saying it was job as a holy knight to take me out he was dealt with quickly.

I saw her smile an evil smile it pissed me off I ran at her as she then teleported to the side of my fist I then round house kicked her to the center of the room as I then used.

Ryo: WATER BLADE!

I sent it at her but she dodged it I then used this as I summoned my sword.

Ryo: FLASH STEP!

Just I went so fast Maghda couldn't keep track as I stop right in front of her I trusted my sword at her she dodged it as she tried to back away but.