chapter 1

Ryo's pov.

As I opened my eyes I floating I then hear.

???: Hello ryo.

Ryo: who there!?

???: God of the bible.

Ryo: so I did die.

God: no my servant has reincarnated you as an angel but you must know that what's to come will be strenuous and you may eventually die from it to help you I will give you a few abilities I know that you will do great things.

Ryo: I will.

God: yes you will you will become the strongest angel also don't tell them that I'm still technically alive I like not having to do anything.

Ryo: ok.

God: good now when you think of pressing start you'll go on to your new life.

I nodded just then I see in big letters game start I thought of pressing it and as soon as I do I was enveloped by a white light as I opened my eyes I saw 3 bars on my vision they was at the bottom the top one was red and said HP:100/100 the middle one was green and said stamina: 100/100 and the bottom one was blue and it said MP 350/350 I then thought about what God said I also saw I had what looked like a mini map on my right in the upper right corner of my vision I then thought stats and I see.

Stats:

Name: ryo.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: human/angel hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: none.

Sacred gear: none.

Level: 1 exp: 0%

HP: 100/100 (Regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 100/100 (Regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 350/350 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 5

Endurance: 5

Agility: 5

Intelligence: 5

Wisdom: 5

Luck: 5

Points: 0

Money: $0

I started to sit up as I do I hear.

???: Oh your awake.

I looked over and I saw that angel michael I sat up.

Ryo: so it wasn't a dream.

Michael: yes your not dreaming my name is Michael I'm the leader of heaven.

Just then he spread his wing's I saw 10 golden wings they was so cool looking I then see.

You have gained a new skill.

Observe: level 1/100

Details: this skill allows you to know what or who something is but if someone is a higher level then you you must have this leveled in order to see theres.

I the felt something on my back I looked behind me to see.