chapter 18

I looked down at ryo as I thought that but then I came to my senses.

Koneko:(no he's just a friend for now.)

Ryo's pov.

As I was drawing I felt someone grab my ass as I let out.

Ryo: ahh bad touch!

I then hear.

Koneko: you know it's your own fault when you leave yourself open like this.

I the got up and looked at her I then looked at the floor since I felt some heat running to my face as I hear her ask.

Koneko: ryo can we go on a date?

Ryo:*light blush* I g-guess so.

Koneko: meet me at the fountain at the park at 5 don't be late.

I nodded as she left I then go over to the back room my face was so hot I closed the door as Albion say's.

Albion:( I think that was very interesting.)

Ryo: (oh shove it.)

Albion:(don't tempt me.)

I rolled my eyes at that I then thought of something else I'm going to need to do I sighed as I used gate I was now in my living room I saw michael drinking some tea and reading a book he doesn't look at me I didn't see gabriel I then hear him say.

Michael: hello prince.

My eyes widened.

Michael: don't worry I'm not mad.

I let out a sigh of relief.

Michael: but I wish you told me.

Ryo: how would I bring that up in a conversation oh hey I also got made a crowned prince of the high elves.

I said saying the last part sarcastically I saw him roll his eyes as I hear.

Gabriel: oH dEaR lOrD!!!!!

Michael: yes.

I heard gabriel stomping towards us I felt like I was a endangered species at the moment as I saw her come in here she spots me and held her finger at me while walking towards me.

Gabriel:*mom voice* you young man go clean that room!

Ryo:*stick's tongue out at her*

And that got me a bonked on the head with her staff that came out of nowhere I was currently on the ground like a fainted pokemon.

Small time skip.

As I got up I had a knot on my head I checked the time it's been 10 minutes since I got bonked and then see michael reading I then ask him.

Ryo: hey Michael.

Michael: yes.

Ryo: could you do me a favor.

Michael: sure.

Ryo: could you make this place bigger like about 30 rooms.

He put his book down and looked at me.

Michael: hmm I believe I can I'm guessing this is for your peerage.

I nodded.

Michael: then it's done any thing you want for your room or basement.

I nodded.

Ryo: yeah I want a black Smith's shop I want to make my peerage swords and stuff.

I saw him nod.