chapter 16

Ryo: so how did you get knocked out anyway.

Erufu: um well this isn't the proudest thing but I accidentally got hit by about 4 speed decreasing spells and the ogre came out right behind me.

I nodded.

Ryo: welp we all have our off days.

I saw her head put her head down in defeat and say.

Erufu: yeah.

Ryo: ok take me to your leader.

She looked at me.

Ryo: what?

Erufu: you sound like your from one of those really cheesy alien movies.

Ryo: *rolls eyes* what ever can you telaport there or do we have to walk.

Erufu: we have to walk as no one can get there on foot.

Ryo: why?

Erufu: because it's where the high elves live is technically not of this earth.

Ryo: how so.

Erufu: well let me see how best to explain it I guess you could say that my ancestors created a rift in to love in so no one would bother us ever again and because most humans judge others on looks alone if memory serves me right my great grandpa created the rift in order to hide from the war that went on during that time.

Ryo: with the 3 factions.

Erufu: yes but it was at the cost of a lot of his life to make it he never told anyone else how to make the spell it died along with him.

Ryo: oh.

Erufu: come grab on to me.

I grabbed her hand she was taller then me by about I'd say around 10 inches I then hear Albion.

Albion: (oh I haven't been to the elven kingdom in such a long time this will be a treat.)

Ryo:(should I know anything?)

Albion:(prepare for a fight.)

Just then I see a greenish golden portal open and we walked through it and I see.

Ryo: (beautiful.)

Albion:(it is indeed.)

As we was walking towards the castle I could see a bunch of elves talking to themselves looking at us mainly me as we both approached a gate that was open I saw 2 guards with spears when we get there they bow for some reason as we go in to the castle I see a woman in a painting she looks just like erufu except erufu apparently got her father's chest but her mother's looks I then realized something.

Ryo: your a princess.

Erufu: yes I don't know how my father will react to this but he is a reasonable man that much I am certain of.