chapter 10

As I started running towards the church I saw a golden magic circle appear in front of me as I saw michael come out I summoned my sword and pointed it right at him.

Ryo: out if my way.

Michael: ryo I am not your enemy here rias told me what happened.

Ryo: either you move or I will cut you down.

I could feel the tears coming again.

Michael: ryo my child please listen to me.

Just then I saw him take out a chess piece.

Ryo: no it can't be.

Michael: not only did Azazel give me a pawn piece but he gave me a whole set this is a bishop piece just so you know when you save her I am going to give you the rest of them I will take your pawn piece out and I will make you give you the king piece.

He then tossed it to me.

Ryo: what but.

Michael: I understand that you are doing this in order to save her and the people of the church gave her willingly to the fallen angels no not father o'malley he had no idea but in some of there eyes she is a traitor for healing a devil.

Ryo: can we please talk about this later.

Michael: of course I'll be waiting for you at your house.

He then left me I then summoned my angel wings and I took off.

Small time Skip.

As I get to the out side of the church I can hear.

???: Why are you doing this we are only supposed to be observing people in this town!?

I saw 3 fallen angels on the outside yelling at each other the one with blonde hair I used observe on i saw her stats was all 25 and that her name was mittelt she was against this she get's to live the others though raynare and that blue haired chick.

Raynare: oh please like the devil's would do anything about this.

The blue haired one didn't say a thing but was on raynares side.

Mittelt: I told you I don't like killing let alone torture I despise it your killing her slowly not only that but there's an angel in this town that won't be happy.

Before they could say anything else I dropped down and I made sure they noticed this cause I made the ground crack on my impact they all looked at me there eye's widened.

Ryo: you know she isn't wrong.

My voice was cold.

Ryo: as I told freed I am the reaper to people like you.

I say as I take out my angel spear and I point it right and raynare.

Ryo: I'll give you one chance tell me where Asia is and I'll consider letting you live.

I saw her grit her teeth but a sly smirk came on to her face.

Raynare: you think it'll be that easy brat you may be an angel but your not fooling me angels don't kill.

Ryo: really give me a second.

I used gate and I picked up freeds body I then used gate again and I'm back and I threw his body in front of them as I say.

Ryo: as I said I am the reaper the angel of death to people like you now either you get out of my way or you'll join freed and dohnaseek!

I saw there eyes widened.

DxD The innocent gamerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें