Chapter 76

© https://pin

© https://pin.it/48WZ9rW

He couldn’t help being a little disappointed when he saw her whole person wrapped in those conservative clothes.

If Lin Xi really put on those ambiguous clothes, she would be very seductive!

Lin Xi was delicate and charming, with a good figure, and her skin was as smooth as a newborn baby.

Just standing there and you'll mistaken her as a reincarnated fox.

If she wore those clothes, she will definitely be too beautiful.

But there is no way, it is estimated that Lin Xi will never wear those dress in her life.

cough! When he'll be able to eat meat?

Now let alone the meat, he can't even see any skin.

He could only restraint himself.
He's a normal man, he has been holding back many times since he met Lin Xi.

If he keep holding back like this, his whole person will really go bad!

Lu Beichen was thinking, but was interrupted by Lin Xi's voice.

"Hey, Lu Beichen, what's the matter with that dress just now", Lin Xi asked knowingly, and deliberately tease Lu Beichen.

"It should be grandma..." Lu Beichen said with a blush. (^~^Cutee)

Thinking of those sexy clothes, his ears turned red, his throat became dry, and his body grew hot.

Lin Xi noticed Lu Beichen's abnormality, suppressed the smile in her mouth, and continued teasing him, "Then if I don't wear those clothes that grandma sent me, would she suspect anything?"

"will not!"

"why?"

"Because I told grandma just now that the clothes she sent were torn to pieces, so I asked her to change it."

"……,you"

When Lin Xi heard what Lu Beichen said, her face turned red in a flash, from her neck to her ears, she couldn't complete her sentence.

She just wanted to tease him,

But now he hasn't been teased, and she's been teased instead.

but! What does it mean to tear it apart?

don't know how fierce the battle between the two of them was!

...

It's really shameful, shameful!

Lin Xi really couldn't stand it anymore. She felt as though she was staying with Lu Beichen like this with his scorching eyes, she was almost out of breath.

Covering her face, she ran into the bedroom and threw herself on the bed. The whole person was covered in the blanket.

Lu Beichen looked at Lin Xi's tomato like face and was in a good mood. Why did he always think she was so cute in everything she did?

He thought he must have been poisoned, with a poison called Lin Xi.

And this poison has no antidote.

But he has been poisoned willingly.

Then, he slowly walked into the bedroom, lay on the bed, reach out Lin Xi who was hiding in the bed, and hugged her tightly.

Lin Xi was still struggling at first.

Later she found that it was useless to struggle, so she just stopped struggling.

in fact……

Lying in his arms is not so bad, smelling the manly scent on his body, she feels a great sense of security,

The couple hug each other and soon enters dreamland.

© https://pin.it/2H5sgTb