Chapter 21

🌱

When Mu Mo saw the beautiful woman next to Lu Beichen, her face turned black and blue from jealousy and her mouth felt itchy...

Mu Mo gritted her teeth. Women always felt jealous if they saw someone more beautiful than themselves. What's more, this woman just came to steal everyone's attention. She is obviously the heroine today, but now... this woman of unknown origin stole the limelight.

It feels as if she has been living in the shadow of Mu Feifei again. No, she never wants to live like that, she'll never allow that to happen.

However, it is rumored that Lu Beichen is not close to women, then why did he brought this vixen with him? Why haven't she seen her before, and they actually held hands intimately in front everyone.

She heard that he just gotten married recently, but they said his new wife is a country bumpkin woman. Obviously, his wife cannot be this gorgeous woman in front of everyone, so who is this person! so hateful~

And their arrival has attracted a lot of attention...

Womens are fascinated by Lu Beichen's aura, while the men are obsessed with Lin Xi's beauty.

Listening to everyone's discussion, Mu Mo was very angry, it seemed that they had forgotten that today was the Mu and Yin Family's engagement banquet. Mu Mo was even more jealous, but she couldn't do anything. After all, Dad said, the most important person in Country Z was Lu Beichen.

And Yin Yejing next to her was looking at Mumo's expression, really disgusting...

At this time, Lin Xi naturally noticed Mu Mo..

That innocent but scheming face, its hard not to be noticed.

Mu Mo, I'm back, we finally meet again, are you ready?

Lu Beichen felt that his hand was being held tightly, noticing that the little woman next to him seems that something was wrong with her.

After following her line of sight, He saw Yin Yejing and Mu Mo together, frowning, thinking that she was so eager to attend the engagement banquet, could it be for this man?

When he thought of this, he was frustrated, He thought it was very possible, no wonder she didn't want to have **** with him, no wonder she tried her best to convince him to come to the engagement banquet, it turned out to be because of this man, is this man the one she liked?

SHiT! He cursed angrily, and a cold and scary atmosphere instantly surrounded the whole room. Everyone didn't know what angered the Hades. His eyes, which looks like an eagle, seemed to be able to kill Yin Yejing and Mu Mo just by looking at them.

The people who attended the banquet didn't know who offended the king of hell, they only held their breaths and stand still so that Lu Beichen wouldn't notice them. They all know that Lu Beichen is famous for being ruthless. They all heard that someone offended him for a reason, the next day, that person seemed to have vanished, and there was no more news about that person anymore.

Lin Xi also noticed that something was wrong with him, thinking about the man's temper... It was really, too annoying, but she didn't have the time to coax her today because she still has more important things to do,

Suddenly, Lu Beichen walked towards Mu Mo and Yin Yejing. Lin Xi didn't know what the man next to her was going to do, but it was the best time to confront Mu Mo the bish.

Everyone were afraid by Lu Beichen's action, but Mu Mo didn't think so. Seeing Lu Beichen walking towards her, she only thought that he noticed her.

So, there are many self-aware people in this world, but Mu Mo is not included among so many people.

Mu Mo thought in her heart, she might not be better than others in many things, but, on the bed~ every man would be willing to lie under her pomegranate skirt...

....