Chapter 48: Saved

No, no, she doesn't want to be ruined by these wretched guys, she doesn't want to die cruelly, she still wants revenge...

"Help, help." She now feels that every minute is precious. She can't just wait for Lu Beichen to save her. She also want to try and save herself.

Maybe someone passing by this room will hear her cry for help, and she can't just give up like this.

"Help, help~"

However, Ye Xiaomeng thought that Lin Xi was idiot. "Just shout whenever you want, Haha the soundproofing effect of this hotel is very good, even if you break your throat, no one can hear you outside."

Does she really have no way to go? She doesn't want to die, Lu Beichen, Lu Beichen...

Ye Xiaomeng was afraid of being discovered by others. After all, they wasted enough time. She quickly said to the kidnappers "If you want to do it, do it quickly. Hurry up and take her clothes off."

Lin Xi's hands and feet were tied, she was already in infinite fear at this time, and she watched as her jacket was torn apart.

"Tear it"

In an instant, Lin Xi's eyes became unprecedentedly dull

The whole person seems to have lost her soul

She lay on the bed and rolled around randomly, but her hands and feet were tightly bound, no matter how hard she struggled, there was no way to scape.

The man's hands are tearing her clothes unscrupulously.

Again

Lin Xi's eyes were full of despair, staring at Ye Xiaomeng fiercely.

And Ye Xiaomeng watched Lin Xi's clothes being torn from the side condescendingly, huh, if Lin Xi was rape by these disgusting men, she wouldn't be able to fight with her anymore.

however

At this moment

The closed door was kicked open, and the whole room was surrounded by a group of armed men,

Next second

Before everyone could react, the man who was still tearing Lin Xi's cloth just now was kicked away.

Then, with a sound of "Ah", the whole room was filled with the man's pig-killing cry and the sound of broken bones.

The moment Lin Xi saw Lu Beichen, she knew she was saved, and couldn't hold on anymore. Her body was really tired and she fainted.

Lu Beichen kicked away the men who were in his way, immediately untied the ropes that trapped Lin Xi, took off his clothes, surrounded her thin body, walked out of the room with the person in his arms, and carefully wiped the corners of her eyes.

Looking at her weak body and trembling eyelashes, he couldn't help but feel distressed. He couldn't imagine what would happen if he came one step later. Looking at her fragile appearance, his eyes showed something he had never had before. 'tenderness'

However, the next moment, there was a ruthless look in his eyes, his dark eyes were like crouching beasts, and the sound he made was like a killer in the dark night, making people shudder.

"Catch all of them, don't let them escape, wait for my wife to wake up and deal with them by herself"

。。。

After Lin Xi woke up in a daze, it was already noon the next day.

Found that she was already lying on the hospital bed, and Lu Beichen was sitting beside the bed and fell asleep. She noticed that the hands of the two of them were being held tightly together, making her a little shy for a while.

When she saw Lu Beichen who broke in-in the hotel room last night, she knew she was saved. She remembered that she suddenly she passed out after that.

Sigh, she felt very thirsty and wanted to drink,

However, just as she moved, Lu Beichen beside her woke up...