Chapter 26

Would this seemingly invincible man really feel lonely?

But when she wanted to examine his face again in detail, Lu Beichen had already concealed his emotions and directly passed Lin Xi and walked into the study room.

Lin Xi pouted her lips, hum, he was really overbearing...

In the evening, Lin Xi lay on the bed after taking a shower but she couldn't fall asleep. What made her feel strange is that before going to bed, Lu Beichen would play with her for a while and fight to grab the position of the bed with her, but today he did not come and play with her and was still in the study room, thinking about it, she was a little disappointed.

Lin Xi thought for a while, and fell asleep unknowingly...

When Lu Beichen came out, he habitually looked at the woman on the bed, looked at her charming sleeping face, and the not too elegant sleeping posture. He thought in his heart, her existence unexpectedly changed from disgust to habit.

Obviously it is such an inelegant sleeping position, but at this time she's still so good-looking, just like a sleeping beauty, Lu Beichen thought about it, lowered his head gently, and printed a soft kiss on Lin Xi's forehead. And then go back to sleep on the sofa.

The sofa was originally big, but compared to his 1.84 height, it was a bit smaller. Obviously his house has many rooms, but he still likes to sleep in this room.

Well, he's already married, but the little woman doesn't want to sleep with him and be eaten by him, and he seems to be infected with the poison that wants to "take" her anytime.

....

Lin Xi was woken up by the phone ringing. At first glance, the ID showed, Yang Yichen, Lin Xi carefully recalled this character, she was a good sister of Lin Xi.

At that time, everyone laughed that Lin Xi was a rubbish. Indeed, at that time Lin Xi was really stupid. She wore a little pink skirt and heavy makeup every day, if it weren't because she was a young lady from the Li family, many people would mock her in front of her face.

However, Yang Yichen never acted like that. Yang Yichen never disliked Lin Xi's amazing dress. On the contrary, the two of them were like friends. They ate together, went to school together, and even slept in the same bed together. They're friends since young.

Although Lin Xi is a bit arrogant and domineering towards others, she is particularly good to Yang Yichen. The two of them are inexplicably bestfriend.

Lin Xi pressed the answer button and heard a shout almost loud enough to echo throughout the room.

"Ah, Lin Xi, is it true? You are really married to Lu Beichen. That is the legendary national husband, Lu Beichen."

"Yes, what's the matter?"

"God, my dear, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you are really lucky. Why didn't you invite me when you got married? If I didn't came back to our home town, I would not know you're already married. I visited your house to look for you, but your Mother said that you're in the city and already married, I don't believe it at first but now..."

Lin Xi remembered at this moment. Lin Xi (the previous Lin Xi), who had just heard that she's going to marry Lu Beichen, was very happy and in ecstasy. She forgot about the world and only focused on marrying (scheming) Lu Beichen at that time.

"..." Lin Xi

"Yichen, I'm sorry. I was very happy and occupied marrying Lu Beichen that time, so I forgot to tell you about it he he."

"Okay, okay, I won't be angry with you anymore. By the way, if you have time today, let's meet and have fun together. I have a TV show interview at Tianyu today. I'm so nervous..., will you come with me?"

"Tianyu? Are you talking about Tianyu Media?"