Chapter 53: His Charm Dropped

It took a while before the call was connected

On the other side of the phone, Su Wan'er's voice came weakly

"Lin Xi...I..."

Lin Xi thought of what Yang Yichen said to her, fearing that Su Wan'er would start to blame herself again, so she quickly said, "Wan'er, listen to me, you don't have to blame yourself. What happened that day has nothing to do with you."

"No, if it weren't for me, you would not be hurt, I'm sorry", her voice was full of guilt.

Lin Xi heard the guilt in her voice, but this incident had nothing to do with her. She naturally didn't want her to blame herself, so she said,

"It's not you who should say sorry, you don't have to blame yourself, and...Since Ye Xiaomeng wants to harm me, she will always find opportunities to harm me, so everything has nothing to do with you."

"really"

"Of course!"

Even though Lin Xi said this, Su Wan'er still felt that Lin Xi's accident was largely because of her, but her mood improved a lot.

Although they just meet and got along for a short time, Lin Xi still likes Su Wan'er, because Wan'er's kind character is just like her own.

She also treats Su Wan'er as her sister, and doesn't want her to blame herself because of her own negligence.

The two quickly reconciled and chatted happily

Because of this, Lin Xi was in a good mood, and she chatted with Su Wan'er about some interesting things, she didn't even notice Lu Beichen when he came in.

...

As soon as Lu Beichen entered the door, he heard Lin Xi's sweet laugh like a copper bell, natural, cheerful and moving ~ at the other end of the phone, she smiled, like a girl in love.

Almost attracted by the beautiful sight, he stopped his pace, staring at the person on the bed intently, and it took a while for him to react.

Only then he realized:

'Who was she calling?'

She smile so brilliantly.

The main thing is

She didn't even noticed when he came in.

"Yeah~" Lu Beichen said loudly

but she did not hear him.

"Hmm~mm~"

She still didn't hear him...

Lu Beichen "..."

Today there's a very important meeting on the company, which requires him the president to come personally, so he had to go back to the company.

But because he was worried that Lin Xi would not be able to see him when she wake up, he reduced the meeting hours that was supposed to last until two in the afternoon, and he finished some of his work quickly just to rush back to the hospital to see her, and brought her some food.

As a result, as soon as he came back, he saw this little woman who didn't know how to be grateful, chatting with others on the phone, still chatting so happily, and she didn't even notice when he arrived.

Shouldn't she just sit and wait for her husband to come back?

SH*T!

He is a big living person standing here, but seems like she didn't see him and like he didn't exist at all. Is it possible that his charm has declined?

Impossible!

Lu Beichen, the national husband, many women are willing to go through fire and water in order to be noticed by him.

His charm were endless.

How could his charm declined?

Lu Beichen licked his lips and smiled evilly, his eyes exuded intriguing evil intentions

Then, his slender fingers slowly unbuttoned his white shirt...

。。。

The honey-colored chest muscles are undoubtedly exposed, the right muscles are distributed perfectly throughout his body, the precise inverted triangle, and the hidden mermaid line, outlined the sexiness of his whole body...