Chapter 22

🌱

She may not be better in other things, but, on the bed~ every man will be willing to lie under her skirt.

Seeing Lu Beichen walking towards her direction, she tidied up her clothes and made a more seductive and charming posture, she seems to forget that there was another man beside her.

"Mr. Yin, Miss Mu, happy engagement."

After all, out of politeness, Lu Beichen was the first to greet them, he stretched out his hand toward Yin Yejing for a handshakes,

Yin Yejing accepted Lu Beichen's hand, it seemed like it's a normal Gentleman handshakes but the two of them were actually fighting and held each other's hand tightly and fought for strength.

Yin Yejing frowned. He felt that the man in front of him had a hostile attitude towards him, but he didn't know the reason why. He was sure that they had never met before.

"Mr, Lu, have we met before?"

Lu Beichen ignored him, and then said, "Let me introduce to you, my wife, Lin Xi"

He deliberately said 'his wife' very seriously, as if he was claiming and announcing to everyone that she's his.

But at this moment, Lin Xi's mind was focused on Mu Mo, and haven't noticed his weird behavior.

Yin Yejing naturally didn't know what he meant by emphasizing his wife.

Lin Xi finally looked at Yin Yejing, ignoring Mu Mo she smiled and generously stretch out her hand, "Hello, I am Lin Xi", her smile was like a fairy, catching people soul.

Yin Yejing was taken aback. He had been looking at Mu Mo's disgusting expression earlier, and he had not noticed Lin Xi with Lu Beichen earlier,

When he looked at her now, he realized that the woman in front of him was very beautiful, but he still conceals and hide his emotions very well. After all, no matter how beautiful this woman is, since she was Lu Beichen's wife he can't touch her.

However, the flash of surprise and admiration in his eyes was still caught by Lu Beichen. He stared at the two people with dark face.

This woman took the initiative to stretch her hand out. Doesn't she know what reservedness is, or do these two people really know each other before? Her ex-boyfriend? Then her purpose of coming here is to meet her ex-boyfriend!

At the thought of this, Lu Beichen was even more angry.

Yin Yejing was about to reach Lin Xi's hand out, but her hand was suddenly taken over by Lu Beichen possessively, "Since Mr, Yin was already engaged, it seems impolite to shake hands anymore"

Lin Xi "..."

Lin Xi really want to vomit blood when she heard those words. Is it impolite? Isn't it just shaking hands, and it's just a way to say hello, Lu Beichen... you are too domineering, right?

"Sorry, we still have something to do. Continue the party." Lu Beichen dragged Lin Xi intimately and walked past Mu Mo and Yin Yejing.

Mu Mo on the other side was being ignored, her entire face turned red from anger, and she could only grit her teeth from embarrassment.

From the beginning to end, Lu Beichen never noticed her nor looked at her, and that woman of unknown origin also ignored her. Now the fiance next to her was also fascinated by this woman.

She's clearly the star of this engagement banquet, but Lin Xi just stole the limelight.

The angrier Mu Mo was the uglier she became. Her heavy makeup became distorted, and she looks like a clown in front of the guests.

She raised her head to question Yin Yejing, but she met his eyes, and suddenly felt a little guilty.

Oh, he didn't see through her schem, right? Damn, she just distracted because that woman.

She hurriedly concealed her emotions, and immediately took Yin Yejing's arm affectionately, revealing that seemingly innocent smile, "Brother YeJing, let's go and greet Father."

Oh, really a "disgusting bitch"