Chapter 52: Do You Have a Fever

"So you're expecting me to kiss you?"

Of course, Lu Beichen wanted to press her on the bed, and ravage her fiercely, even now just by looking at her charming face, his body reacted.

However, he is not hungry and thirsty to the point where he can't restrain himself like an animal inferior to the beasts. Lin Xi was still sick, how can he let her suffer? It was just his whim to tease her.

"Of course not..." Lin Xi's nervous speech was intermittent, her adrenaline soared, and her face turned red.

She thought to herself, he's really an evildoer!

Actually, she was expecting his kiss a little bit,

Lu Beichen looked at her face suddenly flushed red, thinking she had a fever, and hurriedly yelled, "What's wrong with you, do you have a fever?"

Fever! Lin Xi didn't dare to look at him, and was ashamed to say that she was shy, so she covered herself with the quilt.

Lu Beichen was even more anxious when he saw her like this, "Lin Xi, what's the matter with you, do you feel uncomfortable?"

"Hmm, I'm okay, I'm just sleepy" a mosquito-like voice came from inside the quilt.

Lin Xi was really afraid that he would call a bunch of doctors to check on her on an impulse, so she barely made a noise, but she didn't expect her voice to be so small.

"Really... are you alright?" Lu Beichen continued to ask.

"Oh, I'm ok, really."

When Lu Beichen heard that she was okay, he was relieved.

He arrogantly lifted the quilt that was tightly covering Lin Xi's body, and held her tightly in his arms from behind, and said, "You and Yang Yichen have been talking for so long, so you should be tired. Take a rest."

Lin Xi thought that she was indeed a little tired, and because it was more comfortable to lie in his arms, she fell asleep after smelling the fragrance from his body.

When Lu Beichen notice that she was now breathing evenly and sleeping comfortably in his arms, he was relieved.

Thinking of the scene last night, there was a hint of murderous look in his eyes. That group of useless people actually bullied his Lin Xi that way. If his people arrived late that day, the consequences would be disastrous.

He dialed his assistant's number and said: "Xiang Yi, choose two good guards from the Lu family, and let them secretly protect my wife from now on."

"Yes President" Xiang Yi responded immediately.

The bodyguards of the Lu family were all trained in Lu's secret training hideout since they were young. Everyone were extraordinary, not to mention the bodyguards who trained to be personal bodyguards.

And those who can have personal bodyguards in the Lu family were all important people.

But thinking about this, the female relatives of the Lu family generally don't have bodyguards.

Lin Xi should be the first female master to have a bodyguard.

It shows that Lu Beichen attaches great importance to Mrs. Lin.

Xiang Yi didn't dare to neglect, so he went to do it immediately.

On the other side, in the ward, Lin Xi slept all afternoon, when she woke up it was already night time.

She slept for almost a day, and  felt better.

In fact, she didn't have any other injuries, it's just her head which smashed by something, but the wound was not big, and the other part of her body were fine, so she was alright now after taking a few hours of rest.

Lu Beichen was not here, he might be busy with something.

She opened her phone and WeChat and she received a lot of messages at once.

Presumably, something happened that day, everyone should have known about it.

Actually, some of them belong to Su Wan'er,

She might be very worried.

"Lin Xi, are you all right"

"Lin Xi, I'm sorry, it's my fault, if I don't let you go to the bathroom with me, you will be fine"

"Sorry, Lin Xi"

Lin Xi just thought of what Yang Yuchen said this morning, so she quickly called Su Wan'er.