Chapter 32

"Lin Xi" Lu Beichen called her sternly.

Sigh~ Damn, so unlucky.

"Ah, Lu Beichen, why are you here? What a coincidence." Lin Xi had no choice but to turn around and walk in the direction of Lu Beichen.

"To pick you up of course."

"Pick me up?"

"Hmn, let's go."

Lin Xi curled her lips, huh, she has to go back anyway, since Lu Beichen is here to pick her up then go.

"Well, this is my best friend, Yang Yichen, if it is convenient for you then let's send her home first."

"Ah, no need, I'll just go back by myself" Yang Yichen said in a panic, please, she dare not ride in Lu Beichen's car.

"It's okay, get in the car"

Lin Xi was also very puzzled that Lu Beichen was so kind today.

Along the way, Lu Beichen really sent Yang Yichen home, and the two people drove back to their home.

On the way, they passed by many roadside stalls. Lin Xi was almost drooling. Although she was born in a wealthy family, she was not picky about food. On the contrary, she felt that it's nice to eat some food in the roadside stalls.

Thinking that she haven't eaten street foods for more than two months, she felt hungry and want to eat some,

But thinking of the man next to her, he would dislike this place, so she just quietly sat there while looking longingly outside the car window.

But Lu Beichen naturally noticed her look, so he ask,

"hungry?"

"Not hungry"

"You're not hungry, but you're drooling..."

"Oh, uh" Lin Xi wiped the corners of her mouth subconsciously, hum, there is no saliva, "Hey, you're making fun of me."

Lu Beichen smiled without saying a word, looking at her ignorant way of wiping her mouth, she was really cute, he suddenly thought that whatever she did she'll looked beautiful.

"Well, Lu Beichen, can you stop the car? I'm so hungry."

As she said, her stomach screamed in cooperation,

Lu Beichen frowned when he saw those roadside stalls. These things looked unhygienic at first sight. She even wanted to eat there.

However, looking at Lin Xi's pitiful drooling look, he still couldn't bear it and stopped.

Lin Xi went to a stall selling Mala Tang and couldn't wait to order some. She also ordered one for Lu Beichen,

When it's done she started eating unceremoniously.

"Well, it's delicious"

Looking at Lin Xi's way of eating, she's not elegant at all. But he actually felt that the foods in front of him seemed very appetizing.

Lin Xi eat really fast does,

Seeing her eating with oily lips, he actually thought it was cute, and he had the urge to kiss her lips.

After Lin Xi had eaten half of it, she realized that Lu Beichen hadn't eaten anything.

"Hey, Lu Beichen, why don't you eat? Don't feel hungry? Eat quickly."

"Why don't I feed you," she said, she picked a fish ball from his own bowl and brought it to Lu Beichen's mouth, "Come open your mouth, ah"

Seeing her cute look, Lu Beichen couldn't help but open her mouth, um, its not bad, and then he ate all the foods on the plate.

Lin Xi did not expect that a dignified President Lu would eat street foods with her, haha

"Do you often eat these thing?"

"Yes, I used to like these things the most when I was in a bad mood."

"You are in a bad mood today?!"

"No, I am in a good mood hehe."

"Then you are happy today?"

"..."

。。。

(Mala Tang / Spicy hot pot)© https://pin

© https://pin.it/3uoj3mt